Appreciate the career JB has had and the fact he’s still wanting to give it a go. All this is doing is putting things in a bad light for no reason.   No need to crap on someone else who after a lot of setback himself found a way to finally win in a fair match. 

Edited by MadMardigain

Just now, MadMardigain said:

Appreciate the career JB has had ans the fact he’s still wanting to give it a go.  No need to crap on someone else who after a lot of setback himself found a way to finally win in a fair match. 

lol dake is a joke and we should be ashamed he is in the olympics

1 minute ago, Jajensen09 said:

dake won't touch gold. No shots in 2 matches?!? lol 

But yet he found a strategy to get to a World title.  Dakes going to game plan to what works to win. He adjust to the competitions he faces and the style they bring.  If he does it within the rules then it is what it is.  

2 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

But yet he found a strategy to get to a World title.  Dakes going to game plan to what works to win. He adjust to the competitions he faces and the style they bring.  If he does it within the rules then it is what it is.  

dake won't touch gold

18 minutes ago, Jajensen09 said:

most overrated wrestler I have ever seen. Stalling at his best. he'll never get gold. Big time liberal punk. Let him have his fame. He'll always be in JBS shadow

... Does someone want to tell him? lol

I thought both guys handled themselves well after it was over.  

Burroughs being able to put everything in perspective minutes after losing showed his class.

In the past, some of the times Dake has been at his cockiest has been after winning.  But there was none of that here.  I thought his speech was gracious, and I hope he wins in Tokyo.

Just now, Sheerstress said:

I thought both guys handled themselves well after it was over.  

Burroughs being able to put everything in perspective minutes after losing showed his class.

In the past, some of the times Dake has been at his cockiest has been after winning.  But there was none of that here.  I thought his speech was gracious, and I hope he wins in Tokyo.

I think Dake was thanking his wife- and in part for this change in him.

31 minutes ago, Jajensen09 said:

most overrated wrestler I have ever seen. Stalling at his best. he'll never get gold. Big time liberal punk. Let him have his fame. He'll always be in JBS shadow

The lack of self awareness in this one is legendary.  

36 minutes ago, Jajensen09 said:

Read this quickly and thought it said "he'll never get old". Yeah - that's what he's been telling us!