portajohn

2021 Best Since 1984?

Just now, wrestlingnerd said:

If Cox had beaten Snyder, I would agree. As it stands, can we really give the Russians a run?

I think Cox had a better shot at Sadulaev but I think Snyder is better against the field.  If that makes any sense

Just now, portajohn said:

I think Cox had a better shot at Sadulaev but I think Snyder is better against the field.  If that makes any sense

I get what you mean. He's lost to other guys and not just Sadulaev fairly recently. I don't know. Still like Cox under any circumstances, including heads up in a best of 3.

33 minutes ago, portajohn said:

I mean Snyder has actually beat Sadulaev so I’d say he still probably has the better chance beating him going forward 

3 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

I mean Snyder has actually beat Sadulaev so I’d say he still probably has the better chance beating him going forward 

Seems like everyone forgets Snyder is the only guy to have beaten him in the last 8 years. 

2 minutes ago, MizzouGrad said:

I got 1500 odds with current betting lines. Wanna go straight up? 

¥o bud.  I'm laughing at you.  Your hate is junior high school angry ex girlfriend level, lmao

10 minutes ago, MizzouGrad said:

Lol. This team won’t even win 2 medals! What a joke. 

You realize there are three guys who have already won world titles on the team, right?  Plus Gable...  I don't know if we'll beat russia but its a hell of a team

Edited by lost

Wasn’t it Sadulaev’s first major tournament at the weight? And Snyder had to come back to beat him. Snyder is not in the same league as Sadulaev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, jbai3_12 said:

I think we can at least take home three gold- 74-86-125

The rest can all medal.  This is a hell of a team

It's unlikely we take gold in all 3.  Either you don't follow international wrestling, or you need to take off your red/white/blue sunglassses.  And not to be a downer, but its going to be tough to get a medal at 57 and we might not qualify 65.

Well we are definitely going to beat Russia because they are DQ'ed for doping still, right? The "Russian Olympic Committee" Team, however is absolutely stacked.

I believe individual athletes have to petition to compete under the IOC flag.

EDIT: They made a deal that they will compete as ROC. National flag and anthem are banned.

https://swimswam.com/russia-will-compete-as-roc-at-tokyo-2020-beijing-2022-olympics/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk