NJDan

Did Bo walk off without even congratulating DT

i couldnt agree more... is that how he would have wrestled had he not been up against anyone else? having watched him his whole career, there is no way bo would concede anything down the stretch.... just seemed odd...that said, it was hard watching guys who have spent years training together wrestling in this tourney...snyder/moore...yianni/oliver...taylor/bo...definitely a different vibe.... will be interesting to see whether the gauntlet was not a bit tainted by familiarity....congrats to all winners

35 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

The history where Taylor didn't tell Nickal he wasn't wrestling in 2019 in order to screw Bo out of a World medal?

That's the one! And then Carl told him to lay off the sweep singles tonight or else his money was cut.

That's the one! And then Carl told him to lay off the sweep singles tonight or else his money was cut.

Wait the what now?!?! I need more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jose132 said:

Did you not watch the matches? Guess which knee Bo laid off on his secondary go-to and guess who pays Bo's salary and guess who is Carl's little brohter. 10x the conspiracy theory of Cox missing weight.

Ancient Aliens | Know Your Meme

Did you not watch the matches? Guess which knee Bo laid off on his secondary go-to and guess who pays Bo's salary and guess who is Carl's little brohter. 10x the conspiracy theory of Cox missing weight.
Aliens.jpg

I watched the first match where Bo didn’t do a damn thing. I didn’t see the second one. Why would they care which one of their guys won it? Learn me.

After Taylor wrenched his knee at BTS, he laid low. Didn’t tell anyone of his plans for the US Open. Bo entered at 92 (and was something like 9-10 lbs under weight) instead of 86 due to an assumption DT was going to give it a go. Bo won the Open and the WTT challenge. Bo didn’t make the SR team, losing to Cox at Final X, but went on to win World University Gold.   

MADE SOME EDITS TO ORIGINAL REPLY.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After Taylor wrenched his knee at BTS, he laid low. Didn’t tell anyone of his plans for WTT. Bo entered at 92 instead of 86 due to an assumption DT was going to give it a go. Bo didn’t make the SR team (Cox), but went on to win World University Gold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that’s dirty.

6 minutes ago, boconnell said:

This is a dumb topic and I'm dumb for replying.  Nobody really cares if Taylor got congratulated (including Taylor).  People just want to pick the nits on whatever guy wore a different regional singlet during their college years.  It's sad.  

The point is  not that Bo walked off w/o a word (compare to Dake and JB). The very interesting question is why.