Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

Quiz - who among us is Suzie?

I often see this "suzie" referenced but have only posted on this forum for a short time. Care to enlighten us newbs with some backstory?

She knew Uncle Adolf pretty well.

And was very friendly with a Cobra.

theCobra, Suzie, Adloph and about 12 other user names. Narcissist extraordinaire who posted literally 100's of lols to bolster his post count. He posted pics of himself with Vegas prostitutes and Rico Rodrigues and garnered a numbnut cult following on here. A Troll the likes have not been seen since BIG and the kid that was always trashing a lightweight who must have stole his girl (I cant remember the lightweights name) . He was knowledgeable about MMA but chose to be a troll instead.

Definitely not JTTS, who is perhaps the funniest posted to ever grace these boards.

theCobra, Suzie, Adloph and about 12 other user names. Narcissist extraordinaire who posted literally 100's of lols to bolster his post count. He posted pics of himself with Vegas prostitutes and Rico Rodrigues and garnered a numbnut cult following on here. A Troll the likes have not been seen since BIG and the kid that was always trashing a lightweight who must have stole his girl (I cant remember the lightweights name) . He was knowledgeable about MMA but chose to be a troll instead.

Definitely not JTTS, who is perhaps the funniest posted to ever grace these boards.

Also trolled other boards as well. Cobra was trolling sherdog mma boards for a while as well because well he had like one fight so he was a bada$$ pro. lol. But there are to many master trolls over there that Cobra couldn't troll there like he could here.

Also trolled other boards as well. Cobra was trolling sherdog mma boards for a while as well because well he had like one fight so he was a bada$$ pro. lol. But there are to many master trolls over there that Cobra couldn't troll there like he could here.

They also have nazi mods over there. Someone like Cobra wouldn't last long.

Yes, Pete Delayo was his name. He got KO'd by Jeremy Jackson.

Yes, Pete Delayo was his name. He got KO'd by Jeremy Jackson.

Haha yep, I looked up his fight after my previous post and was about to post it here but decided not to.