Sign in to follow this  
bnwtwg

Paging Blue Dragons - you lost a wager

@Blue Dragons This is a reminder that you agreed to a wager that you did not win. As per our wager, you agreed to make a donation of $100 to a charity of my choosing. I have chosen Sojourn Shelter which is a women's shelter focused on domestic violence and homelessness. I chose that particular charity for three reasons: I grew up in south-central IL and it is a fantastic organization making a true impact throughout that region, PD3 expresses significant disdain and disrespect towards women as evidenced by his USAW suspension and FloWrestling dropping him, and PD3 likes to make light of "Olympics or homeless." So your donation will help all three facets and provide a positive impact to those who need it most. Per the terms of our wager you agreed to provide screenshot (preferred) or legal receipt of your donation to Sojourn Shelter. Please honor our agreement.

On 4/6/2021 at 4:48 AM, bnwtwg said:

@Blue Dragons This is a reminder that you agreed to a wager that you did not win. As per our wager, you agreed to make a donation of $100 to a charity of my choosing. I have chosen Sojourn Shelter which is a women's shelter focused on domestic violence and homelessness. I chose that particular charity for three reasons: I grew up in south-central IL and it is a fantastic organization making a true impact throughout that region, PD3 expresses significant disdain and disrespect towards women as evidenced by his USAW suspension and FloWrestling dropping him, and PD3 likes to make light of "Olympics or homeless." So your donation will help all three facets and provide a positive impact to those who need it most. Per the terms of our wager you agreed to provide screenshot (preferred) or legal receipt of your donation to Sojourn Shelter. Please honor our agreement.

He's not going to pay up.  Add him to the list of guys who welch on bets with Jimmy Cinnabuns.

On 4/6/2021 at 9:48 AM, bnwtwg said:

Contact Jimmy Cinnabon, heard he might be willing to 'pay it forward.'  ;_;

5 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

For the record, I previously made a $100 donation in anticipation of @Blue Dragons welching on his bet. I knew it was a longshot but hopefully I have brought some attention to a great cause. Please consider Sojourn Shelter if you are in a charitable mood!

If Dragons is not going to pay up, I hope this means he's not coming back to this board.

1 hour ago, ShakaAloha said:

If Dragons is not going to pay up, I hope this means he's not coming back to this board.

He'll just pick a new name. Won't take long for him to out himself, though. I swear when he came back as blue dragons he claimed to be a family friend and not actually PD3's dad, but no one believed him.

1 hour ago, Crotalus said:

He'll just pick a new name. Won't take long for him to out himself, though. I swear when he came back as blue dragons he claimed to be a family friend and not actually PD3's dad, but no one believed him.

I remember that.  He sure had all of us fooled lol.