Sign in to follow this  
Antitroll2828

Berge

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Really tough break.  Had the potential to be an All-American and probably would have made it this year if not for the injury.  Best of luck to the kid, he'll do well in life.

Penn State will be in the market for a new 157 pounder.

You can say that again

Bad luck - he has accomplished much.   He carried water and chopped wood enough for more folk and freestyle accolades, but fortune  did not smile upon him with those tough injuries.   

3 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Barraclough maybe , Van ness will probably grow into a 157 eventually 

I agree that Barraclough has showed promise and I think you are right that Van Ness will grow into that weight.  I know PSU had two other high profile recruits in Matt Lee (Indiana SC and brother to Nick and Joe)and Austin Boone a 4X Mich SC.  I have not seen either of those two wrestling in the NLWC events - any inside word on how they are looking?

2 hours ago, lu1979 said:

I agree that Barraclough has showed promise and I think you are right that Van Ness will grow into that weight.  I know PSU had two other high profile recruits in Matt Lee (Indiana SC and brother to Nick and Joe)and Austin Boone a 4X Mich SC.  I have not seen either of those two wrestling in the NLWC events - any inside word on how they are looking?

I know Lee beat Kovacs from NC state in one of the RTC events but I don’t believe he competed at all after that, haven’t heard anything about Boone since he committed

2 hours ago, lu1979 said:

Maybe Cael can convince Dellavecchia to wrestle one more year?  Or there is always David Carr who was celebrating and taking pictures with all the PSU boys.

1 hour ago, ShakaAloha said:

Maybe Cael can convince Dellavecchia to wrestle one more year?  Or there is always David Carr who was celebrating and taking pictures with all the PSU boys.

I think cael was one of the coaches that Dellavecchia was talking about when he said a lot of big time programs told him he could walk on and didn’t really believe in him