Jimmy Cinnabon

Any chance David Carr wants to wrestle with his buddies?

3 minutes ago, Welcome1 said:

1974 and 1975 are asterisks...they were on probation, and I don't hate Iowa. You, on the other hand, have had a raging hate woody for PSU for the past 5 years at least.

Funny thing is I have NOTHING but respect for PSU wrestling, especially Casey.  My angst is for several FANS of PSU that swing so hard from Cael's nut sack that they can't see anything past them...............

2 hours ago, Welcome1 said:

1982 National champions

1986 National champions 

1994 Undefeated 

2005 Big ten champions 

2008 Big ten champions 

2016 Big ten champions 

How many does Iowa have outside of 1985?

I don't think Iowa has any Naitonal Titles in football, but I do know my team has crushed their spirits on more than one occasion :D 

5 minutes ago, TheOhioState said:

Iowa has five Naitonal Titles in football.

I know that's straight up bull****.  If it's not AP or UPI it's not legit. Iowa CLAIMS 5 National titles based on retro computer rankings and such, but that's horse****. I'd expect an Ohio State guy to be a little more knowledgeable on college football! Get with it, son! 

BOOOOMER SOOOOOOONER

Edited by TobusRex

6 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

I know that's straight up bull****.  If it's not AP or UPI it's not legit. Iowa CLAIMS 5 National titles based on retro computer rankings and such, but that's horse****. I'd expect an Ohio State guy to be a little more knowledgeable on college football! Get with it, son! 

BOOOOMER SOOOOOOONER

Do your homework:  Five Naitonals.

9 minutes ago, TheOhioState said:

Do your homework:  Five Naitonals.

I think the point is they've claimed 5.  The years they've claimed. In 1921 there were 3 national champs, 1925 there were 5 national champs, in 56' Oklahoma finished 1st in the polls (Iowa 3rd), LSU in 58', & 1960 which they lost to Minnesota who finished undefeated but some how Iowa claimed a Natty

Edited by portajohn

7 hours ago, MSU158 said:

Iowa?  You may want to look closer at who you responded to.  I know your hate for Iowa is so strong that you are often blinded, but Mr. Rex is NOT an Iowa guy in any way, shape or form!

Edited to add:  This may help you understand:  

Claimed national titles: 7 (1950, 1955, 1956, 1974, 1975, 1985, 2000)
Unclaimed national titles: 11 (1915, 1949, 1953, 1957, 1967, 1973, 1978, 1980, 1986, 2003, 2008)