Bronco

Shane Griffith's top 3 transfer schools

2 minutes ago, BlueWolverine said:

I've heard that Massa isn't expected back, so Griffith would slide in quite well at 174. Back half of Amine-Griffith-Amine-Brucki-Parris looks pretty good.

Don't forget to add the Deans from Cornell... : )

Just now, Mphillips said:

Don't forget to add the Deans from Cornell... : )

I don't think that's a real thing. My buddy with connections to their program hadn't heard that one. I think Michigan is trying for Griffith and hopes/expects to have Myles back.

Just now, BlueWolverine said:

I don't think that's a real thing. My buddy with connections to their program hadn't heard that one. I think Michigan is trying for Griffith and hopes/expects to have Myles back.

I believe you, but I just saw Max in the transfer portal.

9 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Gabe Dean just tweeted that they are leaving.

Yeah, I just don't believe that Michigan is their destination. That's my connection that hadn't heard anything about it. I actually think Michigan State could be in play.

1 hour ago, BlueWolverine said:

Yeah, I just don't believe that Michigan is their destination. That's my connection that hadn't heard anything about it. I actually think Michigan State could be in play.

Oh, yeah, I think MSU is actually a likely contender. Wasn't their dad a coach there? Or an uncle?

Edited by Le duke

2 minutes ago, BlueWolverine said:

That's what some others have said as well.

4 hours ago, Hey Now said:

Thanks for pointing that out here but A.  You have to subscribe to the online SF Chronicle newspaper in order to actually read that and B.  I am skeptical - at this point - that they will be able to save the wrestling program at Stanford (but I hope they prove me wrong).

Edited by Bronco