3 hours ago, gowrestle said:

Guy is a genius. He graduated with a degree in physics with a 4.0 gpa. Heard he planned on going to med school. Anyone know his future plans?

Physics?  True?  If so - amazing.  Where did you get this?

10 minutes ago, nom said:

Physics?  True?  If so - amazing.  Where did you get this?

I saw a post back in 2019 regarding his GPA and winning a physics award. Turned out that was from his high school. I checked and verified that his PSU major was kinesiology. I’m sure he took a plethora of science courses including physics and biomechanics. Kinesiology is not an easy program. I did hear he wanted to follow his dad’s footsteps and go into medicine. If that is his goal, I’m curious as to how long he plans on competing. 

4 hours ago, jross said:

Paging Dr. Nolf.   Please remove thyself from the trash can and report to my office in 2 minutes.  We gotta talk about this fight club...  

image.pngimage.png

We were sitting behind those kids and couldn't figure out why he wore that trash can ring.   Something he was going to sign fell in there and he dug it out and signed it.   Nice guy,  most wrestlers would have probably thrown up their hands and ran off.

Edited by Plasmodium

15 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I’m guessing you don’t know what “liberal arts” means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a jobs program for those that don’t want to leave college and become professors. 

2 hours ago, AAWrestling said:

His dad is not a doctor.  Very close family friends with the Nolf's.  Grew up in the same town and went to the same clubs together. 

His Dad is a professor who went to a Liberal Arts College?

19 hours ago, gowrestle said:

No doubt. But there is a big between kinesiology, sociology, Women’s Studies, Criminal Studies. & (wussy) Liberal Arts. 

Perfect example of a defensive philistine who no doubt knows nothing of the challenges, depth, or beauty of philosophy,  art, literature, and the like.   Or, in the words of Alan Watts, a mere "prickly" personality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4vHnM8WPvU