jeffrideal

Guerrero stories thread

Looks like NATO is going to train with his old coach Lou Rosselli.  I noticed that Sam Hazewinkle is the ORTC head coach.   I thought Eric Guerrero was the HC there, what happened to Guerrero? 

Edited by jeffrideal

Looks like NATO is going to train with his old coach Lou Rosselli.  I noticed that Sam Hazewinkle is the ORTC head coach.   I thought Eric Guerrero was the HC there, what happened to Guerrero? 
I had heard he was in Tulsa and this article kinda supports that's.
Great competitor but everyone I talk to seems to dislike him.
https://pistolsfiringblog.com/eric-guerrero-no-longer-head-coach-at-oklahoma-rtc/

If I need to know anything about wrestling or sports, I ask Frank Rizzo because he knows more than me.

His time at Ohio State he seemed like just a shy, backwards kind of kid.
For the record.
I have no experience with adult E.G.
I was around him a little in the early 2000s.
But more than a few people have sat around and talked with me at these youth/highschool tournaments and randomly offered up.... "Man he's a jerk" type stories.

Apparently is son is pretty tough though.

If I need to know anything about wrestling or sports, I ask Frank Rizzo because he knows more than me.

I believe he was talking about Guerrero. NATO is a great kid.
Lol I was like I honestly had no idea Guerro was ever at Ohio State.

Yeah Nato comes across as somebody who does everything the right way.

guerrero has a reputation no doubt...

he was in charge of the OU RTC for a couple of years, but, is now running his own thing in the tulsa area... 

his still "owns" the name OKRTC, so, when you see that name do not associate it with OUs RTC program...

i could offer several stories that would support the general consensus, but, will only tell the most recent one that makes me giggle...

i have a bunch of chums in the OK wrestling circles... 

know a bunch of the coaches and kids...

the boy and i were at a tourney this fall in KC and a bunch of the OKRTC were there... i was sitting with a well known coach in the corner and guerrero came up and shoo'ed me out of the corner...

no big deal...

i made a little comment to him that i do not necessarily remember, but, i am sure it was awfully clever...

clearly, it annoyed him which does not bother me at all...

later that morning i was standing watching a match...

boogie bug days so we were behind a line...

my toes were maybe 3 inches off the line... he makes several passes in front of me and then literally comes and stands directly in front of me with his heels on my toes...

the only time anyone gets that close to me i typically have a firm grasp of their butts...

i was giggling because he was trying to alpha me...

i just stood there breathing my coffee breath right on the back of his neck...

he eventually walked away...

that is guerrero in a nutshell...

my son was standing there with a rather confused look on his face so i explained what was happening and we both laughed about it for the rest of the day...

58 minutes ago, LJB said:

he was in charge of the OU RTC for a couple of years, but, is now running his own thing in the tulsa area... 

his still "owns" the name OKRTC, so, when you see that name do not associate it with OUs RTC program...

i could offer several stories that would support the general consensus, but, will only tell the most recent one that makes me giggle...

the boy and i were at a tourney this fall in KC and a bunch of the OKRTC were there... i was sitting with a well known coach in the corner and guerrero came up and shoo'ed me out of the corner...

no big deal...

i made a little comment to him that i do not necessarily remember, but, i am sure it was awfully clever...

my toes were maybe 3 inches off the line... he makes several passes in front of me and then literally comes and stands directly in front of me with his heels on my toes...

the only time anyone gets that close to me i typically have a firm grasp of their butts...

my son was standing there with a rather confused look on his face so i explained what was happening and we both laughed about it for the rest of the day...

He literally stepped on you?

Pretty great story@LJB hahahahahahaha
Ps I hate those lines... Feel bad for the little security line-nazi they pay to let you know your toes are across it.

13 minutes ago, jp157 said:

He literally stepped on you?

full disclosure...

it wasn't like the niece dancing with grandpa at the wedding...

but there was definite physical contact...

it was like prison rules...

1 minute ago, LJB said:

yes...

i wanted to whisper in his ear and pinch his butt...

i figured that would get me wrapped up like a fukn pretzel and thought better of it...

but...

i wasn't about to give an inch...

it was too damn funny...

That story reminds me of a coach who acted like that. He tried to have a kid take a forfeit before bumping up a weight to wrestle. Freaked out when called out. Among other stories 

1 minute ago, LJB said:

full disclosure...

it wasn't like the niece dancing with grandpa at the wedding...

but there was definite physical contact...

it was like prison rules...

Lol

But he hides it so well behind his “i learned to talk like john smith” accent. I guess that explains him acting like a complete child after losing the only matches I have seen of him losing. 

Also explains molinaro to ASU a good bit more. Maybe he “retired” to get out of the OU RTC situation politely.

12 hours ago, LJB said:

LOL! I'm pretty sure I have no idea what this means- especially with multiple "butts ". . . but I can't help but assume the worst which makes me laugh even more! :D 

13 hours ago, LJB said:

no big deal...

dude learn to f'ing write. 

58 minutes ago, Drew87 said:

Can we just make this a Guerrero stories thread?

Good luck. Keeping any thread here on topic is impossible. Too many clowns who like to muddy the water because they feel everyone cares what they post and it appears to give them purpose. Look at the J'den thread.

16 minutes ago, ssoH said:

Good luck. Keeping any thread here on topic is impossible. Too many clowns who like to muddy the water because they feel everyone cares what they post and it appears to give them purpose. Look at the J'den thread.

That thread is borderline biblical in it’s size and the magnitude of page to page convulsions

56 minutes ago, ssoH said:

this is the type of irony that keeps me coming back...

44 minutes ago, LJB said:

this is the type of irony that keeps me coming back...

Love it!! Now this post is ironical. You "sparky" are a clown and everyone knows it. Quick, get that last post in... 

Clown Lives Matter' rally aims to show people clowns are not creepy -  syracuse.com

4 minutes ago, ssoH said:

Love it!! Now this post is ironical. You "sparky" are a clown and everyone knows it. Quick, get that last post in... 

Clown Lives Matter' rally aims to show people clowns are not creepy -  syracuse.com

here is the truth...

i'll be here long after you are forgotten...

but...

by all means, keep up with the internet parlor tricks...

soooooooo unique!!!!