Sign in to follow this  
Black Night

Best College Wrestling Boards.

I have my favorite, Cyclone Report, and a few that I enjoy visiting(Rutgers, Okie State among them). Then I have a few that I will not go anywhere near because they are unreasonable, pompous, or generally annoying. There are good and intelligent posters, but far too many homers, hacks, ideologues, idiots, and in some cases, worse. I won't mention them by name.

Being a MN fan I enjoy theguillotine.com Basically just follows MN wrestling and other bigger wrestling topics. Here is the only other place I really post, but I read AWN/TOM's forum occasionally as well.

I have my favorite, Cyclone Report, and a few that I enjoy visiting(Rutgers, Okie State among them). Then I have a few that I will not go anywhere near because they are unreasonable, pompous, or generally annoying. There are good and intelligent posters, but far too many homers, hacks, ideologues, idiots, and in some cases, worse. I won't mention them by name.

Agree 100%. Hawkeye Report fits the description of everything you mentioned.

For D1 info, generally calm discussion and up to date records, d1collegewrestling is excellent. For the most comprehensive: http://www.nwcaonline.com/nwcaonline/re ... lcome.aspx. The problem here is that often the info posts late and you need to vet it. Not really the sites fault imo. It is the access they allow and the lack of interest many programs exhibit in keeping their area current. Never the less it is chock a block with information on every div and nearly every wrestler including non starters, RS and roster fillers nearly every school. The info look up is easy to use. There is a fee attached but it is modest compared to the wealth of information

For D1 info, generally calm discussion and up to date records, d1collegewrestling is excellent. For the most comprehensive: http://www.nwcaonline.com/nwcaonline/re ... lcome.aspx. The problem here is that often the info posts late and you need to vet it. Not really the sites fault imo. It is the access they allow and the lack of interest many programs exhibit in keeping their area current. Never the less it is chock a block with information on every div and nearly every wrestler including non starters, RS and roster fillers nearly every school. The info look up is easy to use. There is a fee attached but it is modest compared to the wealth of information

There's a fee? That's news to me.

Pretty sure it's been like that for me for weeks. Did they change a URL or something?

EDIT - Apparently it's up, but as soon as I log in and stay logged in I get this:

Fatal error: Invalid styleid specified in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 316

Since I have my login saved on all my PCs I didn't think to try a different browser. Can someone who can get in relay this info to Jensen?

I like this place the most for national wrestling news. I prefer The Guillotine for my Gopher news. I like Flo for videos. Only time I ever go to another board is if it is linked from one of the other sites.