Sign in to follow this  
D3UC157

The Ultimate Wrestler

Neutral: Kyle Dake.  Maybe Leroy Kemp.

Top: Gene Mills - the reason they created the technical fall...

Bottom: Possible surprise pick.  Has Gable Steveson been ridden out in college?  Cassar did not...

Edited by jross
wrong context: removed Ultimate Warrior, Earthquake, and Rikishi

Feet: Cael, followed closely by lincoln mcilravy and Jordan Burroughs

Top: Ed Ruth, followed by Mitch Clark

Bottom: Gable, son of Steve

Seatbelt: Kyle Dake

Front Headlock: Rob Rohn

Edited by Drew87

Since Cael, Steveson, and Spencer Lee are already akin to Frankenstein's monster, here are some imperfect wrestlers I would use for such a vivisection:

Keith Gavin - OS for match strategy/tactics and technique database (and decent human being factor)

Coleman Scott -- leg attacks ... specifically his performance against Slaton in tbe dual (and he has the frame I would want)

Chris Fleeger - top (and mean mfer factor)

Jason Tsirtsis- bottom (and win close matches factor)

Corey Cooperman - neutral scrambling (and cool head factor)

Austin DeSanto - gas tank (crazy mfer factor)

Johnny Thompson - guts

Edit: ohh three wrestlers:

Gavin is the OS.

Fleeger is the conduit.

Thompson is the guts

Edited by jackwebster
I had the dumb.

42 minutes ago, jackwebster said:

Since Cael, Steveson, and Spencer Lee are already akin to Frankenstein's monster, here are some imperfect wrestlers I would use for such a viviasection:

Keith Gavin - OS for match strategy/tactics and technique database (and decent human being factor)

Coleman Scott -- leg attacks ... specifically his performance against Slaton in tbe dual (and he has the frame I would want)

Chris Fleeger - top (and mean mfer factor)

Jason Tsirtsis- bottom (and win close matches factor)

Corey Cooperman - neutral scrambling (and cool head factor)

Austin DeSanto - gas tank (crazy mfer factor)

Johnny Thompson - guts

Edit: ohh three wrestlers:

Gavin is the OS.

Fleeger is the conduit.

Thompson is the guts

Johnny thompson was one of the most mr showtime wrestlers I can remember.  That dude always showed up and showed out with big moves.

On his back, in Defensive position. Herb Campbell of Lehigh. He Broke Dan Gable's 26 match pin streak,  fighting off his back like 6 times. - Also he seemed to have won  a lot of matches 6-5, giving up TD, 3pt NF, then Reversing, Reversing, 2 pts RT. 

52 minutes ago, RichB said:

On his back, in Defensive position. Herb Campbell of Lehigh. He Broke Dan Gable's 26 match pin streak,  fighting off his back like 6 times. - Also he seemed to have won  a lot of matches 6-5, giving up TD, 3pt NF, then Reversing, Reversing, 2 pts RT. 

And even though down by what seemed like 3 digits (23-3) he'd run back to the center every time the ref stopped the bout which was something his HS coach instilled in him. I wasn't there but I heard Gable looked kind of frustrated.

Give me Brandon Slay for bottom, dude was unrideable.  Quick one point escape under 20 seconds, every single time. 

A darkhorse bottom pick would be someone who get a metric you-know-what ton of reversals and points from bottom, even if they put themselves at risk.  Of the current guys Darmstat wins this easily, I swear sometimes he gives up TDs just so he could get a reversal. 

Edited by Gantry