Bronco

Nick Suriano - Any update?

On 4/20/2021 at 7:18 AM, Bronco said:

Clearly YOU are someone who never lets things like FACTS get in the way of your ignorance.   Thanks for making that very clear here.

https://thesundevils.com/news/2021/3/20/wrestling-notches-podium-finish-at-2021-ncaa-tournament.aspx

Pretty big trophy for 4th place! Congrats to ASU! Would love to see ASU become a yearly NCAA threat. 

On 4/20/2021 at 4:27 PM, dman115 said:

Easy there internet tough guy...I was not trying to criticize at all...I like ASU...one of my favorite colleges.  Congrat's on their 4th place finish THIS year.  How did they place the previous 6 years (don't let the FACTS get in the way of your ignorance)?

It just seems they always underperform...usually they have reason's...injuries, transfers, etc.  Just seems that every year there are huge expectations for for whatever reason they fall short of those.  Maybe it is just me that thinks that...oh well.  Wasn't meant as a slight, so you can gently remove your undies out from where ever they got stuck.

"Internet tough guy" ....I like that...in general, not related to these posts...putting that one on my wristband!

On 4/24/2021 at 4:14 PM, Bronco said:

I'd much rather be referred to as "internet tough guy" than be referred to as the internet fool who isn't man enough to admit when he is blatantly and obviously wrong. 

Would having lack of reading comprehension be a symptom of an "internet fool"??  Just asking for a friend....

"Easy there internet tough guy...I was not trying to criticize at all...I like ASU...one of my favorite colleges.  Congrat's on their 4th place finish THIS year.  How did they place the previous 6 years (don't let the FACTS get in the way of your ignorance)?

It just seems they always underperform...usually they have reason's...injuries, transfers, etc.  Just seems that every year there are huge expectations for for whatever reason they fall short of those.  Maybe it is just me that thinks that...oh well.  Wasn't meant as a slight, so you can gently remove your undies out from where ever they got stuck."

6 hours ago, dman115 said:

Would having lack of reading comprehension be a symptom of an "internet fool"??  Just asking for a friend....

"Easy there internet tough guy...I was not trying to criticize at all...I like ASU...one of my favorite colleges.  Congrat's on their 4th place finish THIS year.  How did they place the previous 6 years (don't let the FACTS get in the way of your ignorance)?

It just seems they always underperform...usually they have reason's...injuries, transfers, etc.  Just seems that every year there are huge expectations for for whatever reason they fall short of those.  Maybe it is just me that thinks that...oh well.  Wasn't meant as a slight, so you can gently remove your undies out from where ever they got stuck."

ASU hasn't had depth for a while. This is really the first time since Zeke took over that they have had it. It's come a long way since they were forfeiting weights in conference duals because they didn't have anybody who could go. Zeke has been able to not only recruit top talent, but get guys who might only be career backups or start as upperclassmen and willing to stick around for 3 or 4 years. ASU didn't have that before.