Basically acting like an overly enthusiastic jackwad wrestling dad at end of match.  Might have been acceptable as a hardcore Iowa fan in the stands.  Not so professional coming from a coach matside and pretty disrespectful to the competition.

Basically acting like an overly enthusiastic jackwad wrestling dad at end of match.  Might have been acceptable as a hardcore Iowa fan in the stands.  Not so professional coming from a coach matside and pretty disrespectful to the competition.

Was he mad that they put Eireman on the clock near the end? It seemed like a pretty standard passivity call to me. Demas was trying to overhook or something and Eireman had his head in the chest. After Eireman cleared the tie he took about 3 steps straight back. 

That's double passive. Eireman avoided wrestling by blocking then backing up. 

2 minutes ago, boconnell said:

He got too excited after a win?  Let's start the petition to have him removed.

Not a single person was going to that extreme, but calling attention to someone who acts like a doofus so consistently is definitely merited. 

7 hours ago, cu155 said:

You believed this so strongly, you posted it twice!

14 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

You believed this so strongly, you posted it twice!

Once my fingers got going they just took on a life of their own and how here we are with two identical posts!

7 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

When you are still drawing water from the same well 4 years later.

its almost like you have a homing beacon for when someone takes a dig at cael to come and defend him.

zero posts in thread but OH SOMEONE TOOK A SHOT AT CAEL - better go defend him.

7 minutes ago, Witherman said:

its almost like you have a homing beacon for when someone takes a dig at cael to come and defend him.

The Brands volcano has erupted 47 times since Cael + Chair. But let's keep fishing from that same well. 

8 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

The Brands volcano has erupted 47 times since Cael + Chair. But let's keep fishing from that same well. 

But has the Brands tantrum volcano ever reached the heights of that one Cael tantrum?  It seems as if it is another feather in Cael's cap, and something else he will always have over the terrible twosome.

1 hour ago, Witherman said:

Lol he’s very very sensitive about it. Can’t even admit the ankle pinch ride is stalling. Cause “ref did no calls on its”. You can like a team or wrestler and acknowledge when they stall lol

17 minutes ago, jp157 said:

Lol he’s very very sensitive about it. Can’t even admit the ankle pinch ride is stalling. Cause “ref did no calls on its”. You can like a team or wrestler and acknowledge when they stall lol

You Iowa fans want anything your wrestlers can't defeat to be called stalling. Literally anything. It gets tiring, and boring. 

5 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

You Iowa fans want anything your wrestlers can't defeat to be called stalling. Literally anything. It gets tiring, and boring. 

Im not an Iowa Fan really buddy. I went to a mid major college when I wrestled DI. And even if I was… Ramos stalled his ass off against Graff in the Big Ten Finals. And I could give countless examples more. And just pushing a guy out of bounds isn’t really grounds for stalling the way Iowa fans want. 

It is a holding pattern. No attempt is made to advance to a turn or break opponent down. It is literally sitting on ankle to prevent further wrestling, 

I’ve also heard multiple DI coaches call it a “good ride but it’s a stall ride for sure”. Or some variation of that sentiment. 

Id respect someone, and I know people like this, far more if they acknowledged it for the stalling it was and said “refs ain’t stopping it so why change”…. You are going with a 4 year old attitude of “not uh it ain’t no stalls” cause it my team. 

27 minutes ago, jp157 said:

Im not an Iowa Fan really buddy. I went to a mid major college when I wrestled DI. And even if I was… Ramos stalled his ass off against Graff in the Big Ten Finals. And I could give countless examples more. And just pushing a guy out of bounds isn’t really grounds for stalling the way Iowa fans want. 

It is a holding pattern. No attempt is made to advance to a turn or break opponent down. It is literally sitting on ankle to prevent further wrestling, 

I’ve also heard multiple DI coaches call it a “good ride but it’s a stall ride for sure”. Or some variation of that sentiment. 

Id respect someone, and I know people like this, far more if they acknowledged it for the stalling it was and said “refs ain’t stopping it so why change”…. You are going with a 4 year old attitude of “not uh it ain’t no stalls” cause it my team. 

Instead of complaining because you can't beat something, wrestle better. Simple solution, really.