NJDan

Ferrari Doing Ferarri Things

4 hours ago, NJDan said:

First Pitch theatrics: 

If you watch the wind-up, it was similar to the head gear wind-up after NCAA.  I was expecting to see John run out of the dug out and take away the ball.  :)

9 hours ago, NJDan said:

First Pitch theatrics: 

What's up with that "running" like thing he's doing? Looks like his knees are tied together.

Does he have a giant stick up his keester, or maybe some weird hernia from too much deadlifting?

I actually found that funny...but like funny watching an idiot making a fool of himself...but funny none the less.  

I was surprised how short he looked compared to the baseball players...how tall is he?

1 minute ago, dman115 said:

I actually found that funny...but like funny watching an idiot making a fool of himself...but funny none the less.  

I was surprised how short he looked compared to the baseball players...how tall is he?

He isn't a tall 197lber but one of those baseball players is 6'8" so yeah he's gonna look short next to a group of 6', 6'5" and 6'8".

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

He isn't a tall 197lber but one of those baseball players is 6'8" so yeah he's gonna look short next to a group of 6', 6'5" and 6'8".

Ahhh...well that makes sense...thanks

1 hour ago, Voice_of_the_Quakers said:

This world is not ready for 5x NCAA champ AJ Ferrari:

Johnny Bravo (TV Series 1997–2004) - IMDb

If he goes up like he says and Gable comes back..........NOT HAPPENING.  In fact, I would think Gable willl go out of his way to embarrass him after the whole goosing thing after the Group Champs photo!

22 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

If he goes up like he says and Gable comes back..........NOT HAPPENING.  In fact, I would think Gable willl go out of his way to embarrass him after the whole goosing thing after the Group Champs photo!

Gables was upset about that?

40 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Gables was upset about that?

Would anyone not be?  He sure didn't look too pleased when it happened with David Carr immediately coming over and politely restraining him, while talking him down.

You don't let your friends do that without retaliation, let alone someone that bugged you so much you nicknamed him "ford focus"..........