2. Argentina decides they are not participating in Olympic Wrestling

as well as......If JO win Bronze at Last Chance

1.Gadzhiev pops hot

or 

2. Poland decides they are not participating in Olympic Wrestling

Is this right?

Better tell your boy he better weigh in @Crash
Otherwise no scenario gets him in.

Weighing in tomorrow has no effect on the Argentinian possibilities. Remember that one, where the no-name pinned and ill prepared and unfocused lame-Zain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that is correct for both #1's, but I'm not sure about the Argentina situation ?? so don't know about that.  

I don’t understand what you are saying.

1 hour ago, Crash said:

Can someone confirm this is true....

USA gets a spot at 65 if any of the following occurs

1. Detribats pops hot

or

2. Argentina decides they are not participating in Olympic Wrestling

as well as......If JO win Bronze at Last Chance

1.Gadzhiev pops hot

or 

2. Poland decides they are not participating in Olympic Wrestling

Is this 

Those two scenarios are exactly how UWW handled it last Olympics and have handled bid licenses affected by doping this cycle too (some have already been backfilled, thus confirming the use of the same process)

Edited by maligned

1 hour ago, Crash said:

I don’t understand what you are saying.

My fault I wasn’t reading your post correctly. And reading the responses that ARG reference was to beating Zain at Pan Ams (wasn’t thinking back).  

step 1 for any of that to even have a chance is to make weight and win the win bronze. If that happens, then throw out the what if scenarios.

Not true. Zain already won Bronze in Pan Ams so if the Argentinian scenarios happen, we are in.

Only the Poland scenarios are contingent on Bronze tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Crash said:

Not true. Zain already won Bronze in Pan Ams so if the Argentinian scenarios happen, we are in.

Wouldn’t that be an ironic twist...

Oliver wins the spot for the US team, but Zains losing result is what gets him in. 

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Wouldn’t that be an ironic twist...

Oliver wins the spot for the US team, but Zains losing result is what gets him in. 

According to @Crash it will still be JO's doing in that scenario.

Because apparently Zain is a p.o.s.

Just now, nhs67 said:

According to @Crash it will still be JO's doing in that scenario.

I don’t know Crash’s feelings on Zain so I’ll leave that to Crash. 

But how interesting this whole would be, going from it all being Zain’s fault to being the hero, for losing to the right guy!!

Just now, Lurker said:

I don’t know Crash’s feelings on Zain so I’ll leave that to Crash. 

But how interesting this whole would be, going from it all being Zain’s fault to being the hero, for losing to the right guy!!

But if he would have beat “the right guy” JO would be in too right.  

9 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

But if he would have beat “the right guy” JO would be in too right.  

Yeah but that changes the whole scenario...JO is never in Bulgaria. And this whole conversation is no fun!

19 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Your words, not mine, but I will be sure to capture them in my sig for posterity....And in my best Mr. Hand's voice: "Giving you full credit of course."

1 hour ago, Crash said:

Weighing in tomorrow has no effect on the Argentinian possibilities. Remember that one, where the no-name pinned and ill prepared and unfocused lame-Zain?

I am having a hard time letting this go as well.  Zain's match against Argentina was very winnable, and JO never should have been put in this position to qualify the weight.  

I hope JO makes weight tomorrow and wins his bronze medal match.  

And notice we are not even talking about getting in by virtue of one the countries that qualified at World's backing out bc Zain came home with a glorious 26th place finish at worlds.

1 hour ago, Crash said:

And notice we are not even talking about getting in by virtue of one the countries that qualified at World's backing out bc Zain came home with a glorious 26th place finish at worlds.

That too.  Zain should not be allowed to represent our country at any World Championship or Olympic qualifier going forward.  

Anyone else found themselves daydreaming the past few days of what could’ve been for Pico? I know that horse is beat so dead that it’s dust in the ground at this point. But damn I can’t help but wonder sometimes how strong this team would look if Pico kept developing and stuck with wrestling. 

2 hours ago, Crash said:

Your words, not mine, but I will be sure to capture them in my sig for posterity....And in my best Mr. Hand's voice: "Giving you full credit of course."

Lovely twist of words.  You've done nothing but dog on Zain for the last week.  JO choked at WTT when he had his shot and he choked today... but you want to dog the guy that beat him in two straight legitimately.  JO had a chance to be that guy and blew it.

54 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Lovely twist of words.  You've done nothing but dog on Zain for the last week.  JO choked at WTT when he had his shot and he choked today... but you want to dog the guy that beat him in two straight legitimately.  JO had a chance to be that guy and blew it.

A direct quote is not a twist of words.  I apologize that I forget about your community college debacle.  Hope this education helps. 

10 minutes ago, Crash said:

A direct quote is not a twist of words.  I apologize that I forget about your community college debacle.  Hope this education helps. 

A direct quote taken out of context is a twist of words.  You're smart enough to know this, though.  How about you quit being a ponce now, so I can.  Sucks your boy choked.  Sorry for that.  I do hope you sleep well tonight, love.