Sign in to follow this  
Swayz

Open HC Positions

All Divisions....What is open for HC positions right now?  I know the following 5 are open in NJCAA and NAIA respectively.  IF you know of a young hungry coach wanting to try the college waters, or take lead of a program  some of these are good routes to go.    Cloud Coach moving on to DII level to coach,  they have a great freaking facility for their team (basically an entire old elementary school).   Colby has a sweet new facility and great alums (Cormier among them).     Bethany is in a great location off of a major north/south highway,  and not far from I-70 either.    Williams Baptist was AMC champ last season and placed at NAIA's a few years ago and is in a great area on the far edge of Arkansas (not far from Memphis if I recall).   Barton has lots of potential too,  typically have 7 or so qualifiers,  but have struggled at the National Tournament in finding guys to reach the podium.   If anybody had insights on other open jobs,  then post them below.  If you have questions on any of these programs,  let me know in a private message and I can get you more "REAL TALK"  on ins and outs of each.   

Colby CC

Cloud County CC

Barton CC

Bethany (NAIA)

Williams Baptist (NAIA)