2 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

I just may. I dont get on here as much these days, but when I do Ill try to stay on you about it...

I quit trying to get women to act right...

I won’t start again with you...

1 minute ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Is this an insult? Haha you most definitely are an angry old dude.

You are a gem...

Don’t ever change...

the world needs people just like you...

Just now, LJB said:

You are a gem...

Don’t ever change...

the world needs people just like you...

How many times a week do you say this exact same thing? I bet ive seen you say it to atleast 4 people on here, myself included. When you type this out, you really think this is just killing it? Wow.

5 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

How many times a week do you say this exact same thing? I bet ive seen you say it to atleast 4 people on here, myself included. When you type this out, you really think this is just killing it? Wow.

I only say it when it applies...

you revive an old thread and respond to post from a week ago because you are still salty...

it’s amusing to me...

you serve a purpose and I am acknowledging it...

the world needs a jester now as we have in the past...

you go, girl...

1 minute ago, LJB said:

I only say it when it applies...

you revive an old thread and respond to post from a week ago because you are still salty...

it’s amusing to me...

you serve a purpose and I am acknowledging it...

you go, girl...

If I was salty, Id let it die. I dont wanna because its funny. You consistently tell everyone how dumb they are and how you are right because of "reasons"... now that youve shown that you are just a simple ole miserable man, Im getting a lot of enjoyment out of it... is that petty? Well I am petty.

If I was salty, Id let it die. I dont wanna because its funny. You consistently tell everyone how dumb they are and how you are right because of "reasons"... now that youve shown that you are just a simple ole miserable man, Im getting a lot of enjoyment out of it... is that petty? Well I am petty.

It might be petty if you had any understanding of life or had even done anything real...

as it stands, your sole claim right now is you made me chuckle a little earlier...

face it...

you know nothing of me but are so sure you have it all figured out...

that is entertaining to me, which, is your only purpose...

my entertainment...

you go, girl...

5 minutes ago, LJB said:

It might be petty if you had any understanding of life or had even done anything real...

as it stands, your sole claim right now is you made me chuckle a little earlier...

face it...

you know nothing of me but are so sure you have it all figured out...

that is entertaining to me, which, is your only purpose...

my entertainment...

you go, girl...

And whats your claim to fame? Your an old man wasting time on here 24/7 calling everyone ELSE dumb.... it sounds like you're compensating for some failures, not gonna lie.

4 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

And whats your claim to fame? Your an old man wasting time on here 24/7 calling everyone ELSE dumb.... it sounds like you're compensating for some failures, not gonna lie.

Ha...

like most who have actually lived I have many failures...

but...

I have also had many successes...

you still think pieces of paper mean something and when laughed at you get salty and scour the googlewebs dredging up old posts still trying to get over on someone who hasn’t given you a single thought since pointing and laughing at you...

who is really compensating here?

again...

don’t ever change...

you play a role and don’t even know it...

you go, girl...

3 minutes ago, LJB said:

Ha...

like most who have actually lived I have many failures...

but...

I have also had many successes...

you still think pieces of paper mean something and when laughed at you get salty and scour the googlewebs dredging up old posts still trying to get over on someone who hasn’t given you a single thought since pointing and laughing at you...

who is really compensating here?

again...

don’t ever change...

you play a role and don’t even know it...

you go, girl...

yOu PlAy a Role... 

Wow, so profound. I hope when I am an old man, Im smart enought to know my limits. You clearly have no idea how dumb you sound. Maybe youve lost it... maybe ya never had it.... keep up the schtick tho. I really enjoy it. :) Plus every forum needs a boomer doubling down on their own inadequacies. You are killing that "role." Its late tho goodnight.

yOu PlAy a Role... 

Wow, so profound. I hope when I am an old man, Im smart enought to know my limits. You clearly have no idea how dumb you sound. Maybe youve lost it... maybe ya never had it.... keep up the schtick tho. I really enjoy it. :) Plus every forum needs a boomer doubling down on their own inadequacies. You are killing that "role." Its late tho goodnight.

I know it’s frustrating not getting the reaction you so desperately want...

go look at your piece of paper and repeat to yourself you are real...

you go, girl...

1 minute ago, LJB said:

I know it’s frustrating not getting the reaction you so desperately want...

go look at your piece of paper and repeat to yourself you are real...

you go, girl...

The reaction I want? I got it hahaha. You essentially did all of the things I expected you to.

@LJB.....

there is no one....

more predictable than you....

on this site....

Just now, Drake_Mallard said:

The reaction I want? I got it hahaha. You essentially did all of the things I expected you to.

@LJB.....

there is no one....

more predictable than you....

on this site....

Say goodnight again...

and then come back all salty...

you go, girl...

7 hours ago, LJB said:

What in tarnation you done did it again! Reminding me of that time when the jester sang for the king and queen, in a coat he borrowed from James Dean. 

3 hours ago, madcat11 said:

Classic off season thread!

this is the real season...

duh...

the off season is for backing straight out, laying on people, and just hoping you can get that ride time point to win 2-1...

3 hours ago, Lurker said:

What in tarnation you done did it again! Reminding me of that time when the jester sang for the king and queen, in a coat he borrowed from James Dean. 

i bounced around to the stall fest side after the girl's mom made her go to bed...

she was having a fit on another thread with the same trite bs...

no biggie...

Odin knows i have melted down on here once or twice, but, mine was always spurred on by cheap whisky and not because hunter broke up with me after 3rd period pre-algebra...

my girl back home tried to get into with me last night because i admitted i missed my dog after being in a hotel room for a week...

of course, she is a grown woman and tried to be a little more clever about it... i had to shut that **** down as well...

**shrugs**

On 5/25/2021 at 9:48 AM, LJB said:

i bounced around to the stall fest side after the girl's mom made her go to bed...

she was having a fit on another thread with the same trite bs...

no biggie...

Odin knows i have melted down on here once or twice, but, mine was always spurred on by cheap whisky and not because hunter broke up with me after 3rd period pre-algebra...

my girl back home tried to get into with me last night because i admitted i missed my dog after being in a hotel room for a week...

of course, she is a grown woman and tried to be a little more clever about it... i had to shut that **** down as well...

**shrugs**

Thanks for the elucidation - cheap whisky and missing one's dog explains a lot.

On 5/25/2021 at 6:31 AM, Lurker said:

Ah yes, one of the greatest, AND longest songs ever written......American Pie ("the day the music died, in a cornfield in Clear Lake, Iowa/Surf Ballroom)