10 hours ago, treep2000 said:

Daddy needs to whoop his butt... Stop the gibberish kid.  Grow up...

From what I understand Daddy is part of the problem with this kid.  I started to like him but not so much right now.

10 hours ago, KCMO2 said:

He's becoming really easy to dislike.  And not in a good adversarial way, but more in an assholish way.

You ain't seen nothing yet. This kid is going to make everybody hate him by the time he's done with college. ESPECIALLY Oklahoma State fans. 

Well, probably not Oklahoma State fans. 

24 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Not a fan of his content, but I like his energy.

Ferrari has that stupid confidence, know what I mean?

I had a teammate in HS. Same age as myself, but a class behind me in school (he was a dumb guy, failed a grade back in grade school). Anyway the dude started wrestling in 9th grade and went something like 30-2 his first year while starting at HWT (against Jr High level competition, not HS).  His technique was poor (at best). He was a good athlete, but not particularly special. He just had an idiotic confidence, based on nothing more than his belief in his own awesomeness and a total lack of awareness of his deficiencies.

Ferrari is like that, only even more egotistical. 

56 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

I had a teammate in HS. Same age as myself, but a class behind me in school (he was a dumb guy, failed a grade back in grade school). Anyway the dude started wrestling in 9th grade and went something like 30-2 his first year while starting at HWT (against Jr High level competition, not HS).  His technique was poor (at best). He was a good athlete, but not particularly special. He just had an idiotic confidence, based on nothing more than his belief in his own awesomeness and a total lack of awareness of his deficiencies.

I have seen this stupid confidence.  It actually works sometimes.  

1 hour ago, TobusRex said:

And that whole D1 national champ thing...

1 hour ago, TobusRex said:

He is not at all like that. He did not beat Jr high level talent. His confidence was not stupid or idiotic. It was well placed. 

1 hour ago, portajohn said:

Haha! Love it...

I am trying to decide what I like best about that video. The working out shirtless so there is nothing between you and the mirror? The diversity of well practiced body builder poses? The edit to remove the actual lifting and just keep the strutting? It is all so perfect in its silliness.

Seems like he backed it up this year - I think NCAA title at 197 might be a little deeper field next year and we shall see.   Strength seems to be quite an asset at 197 and perhaps at hwt.    

39 minutes ago, Elevator said:

Seems like he backed it up this year - I think NCAA title at 197 might be a little deeper field next year and we shall see.   Strength seems to be quite an asset at 197 and perhaps at hwt.    

There might be some 197 pounders from this year that will not just let it happen again.