nhs67

Flo New Setup

16 hours ago, AHamilton said:

I had a coach who wrestled for LSU.  How crazy is that?

I ate alligator in Baton Rouge just a couple months ago, talk about your crazy 3 to 4 degrees of separation.  ;)

10 minutes ago, ionel said:

I ate alligator in Baton Rouge just a couple months ago, talk about your crazy 3 to 4 degrees of separation.  ;)

I first ate gator in Ithaca, NY.  Now, THAT is pretty crazy!

Last chance to provide any feedback on the new website design! Meeting with product is this afternoon. 

feedback on other aspects of flo is still welcome, just won't be passed on in this specific meeting. and i will do better at ignoring the criticism i find to be egregious. thank you!

24 minutes ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

Last chance to provide any feedback on the new website design! Meeting with product is this afternoon. 

feedback on other aspects of flo is still welcome, just won't be passed on in this specific meeting. and i will do better at ignoring the criticism i find to be egregious. thank you!

It appears that my complaint was a hiccup or addressed already.  The 'featured' tab at the top of the screen now includes articles and not just events or how to watch events tabs.

Still annoying that articles aren't what pops up first as the home screen, however I get that you guys want to be a streaming service first.  That is how it looks to be to me.

As someone who works a '9-5' my activity for half the day, if I'm active, are articles and the arena.  Either from my phone or desktop.

From home I stream from my Roku devices or the app, so this structure only effects me when I am using the site during the day.

Edited by nhs67

4 hours ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

I’ve brought this up before, but on nearly every other website on the internet, if you click the logo at the top of the homepage, it reloads the page. Flo is the interwebs-wide exception to this standard. Sure, you can hit the refresh button, but it’s annoying when this is second nature for me to do across the board and clicking the Flo logo on the homepage does nothing...

5 minutes ago, Yellow_Medal said:

I’ve brought this up before, but on nearly every other website on the internet, if you click the logo at the top of the homepage, it reloads the page. Flo is the interwebs-wide exception to this standard. Sure, you can hit the refresh button, but it’s annoying when this is second nature for me to do across the board and clicking the Flo logo on the homepage does nothing...

I do this as well.  Even on Flo, meaning it works that way for me still.

Clicking the "FloWrestling" logo should bring you back to the homepage. That's what happens when I click it. 

Truly appreciate the feedback. Learned today that our product team sent out thousands of surveys and got hundreds of responses, so if anybody reading this was one of those survey responders, an additional thanks.

Also learned that there is going to be a new version of the new version of the home page rolled out some time in the near future. One of the objectives of the new new design is to make it easier to find news, rankings and training, which was a common complaint of wrestling subscribers. hopefully its an improvement. It'll be A/B tested so half of everyone going to the homepage will see the new new design, the other half will see the old new design. 

Then after that there will undoubtedly be a new new new design, so please keep the feedback coming. 

3 hours ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

Clicking the "FloWrestling" logo should bring you back to the homepage. That's what happens when I click it. 

Truly appreciate the feedback. Learned today that our product team sent out thousands of surveys and got hundreds of responses, so if anybody reading this was one of those survey responders, an additional thanks.

Also learned that there is going to be a new version of the new version of the home page rolled out some time in the near future. One of the objectives of the new new design is to make it easier to find news, rankings and training, which was a common complaint of wrestling subscribers. hopefully its an improvement. It'll be A/B tested so half of everyone going to the homepage will see the new new design, the other half will see the old new design. 

Then after that there will undoubtedly be a new new new design, so please keep the feedback coming. 

It does indeed bring you back to the homepage. But when you’re ALREADY on the homepage, it does not reload it. 

I am considering going for one and only one wrestling subscription -  what would people recommend?  I've seen a lot of mixed opinions regarding Flo.  It's access to streams for tournaments like U23 and other events that I am most interested in.  The written content is fine, but its not something I'm personally interested in paying for right now.  Is Rokfin another thing worth considering?  I'm admittedly a bit out of my depths here with all of the various offerings.