J’Den Cox to NJRTC (part-time)

I’ve had a gut that his animosity toward anonymous people may have been the Ohio RTC. The way he was talking about I’m your boy when things are good but turn on me during time like this. I know he said something about USA ‘people’, but he didn’t say USA staff (except in reference to KJ). Ryan and Tervel are USAW people, just not staff. 

anyway that was just a feeling I had, and this would certainly play along...

I’ve had a gut that his animosity toward anonymous people may have been the Ohio RTC. The way he was talking about I’m your boy when things are good but turn on me during time like this. I know he said something about USA ‘people’, but he didn’t say USA staff (except in reference to KJ). Ryan and Tervel are USAW people, just not staff. 

anyway that was just a feeling I had, and this would certainly play along...
Why would he be mad at Ohio RTC?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Drew87 said:

OhioRTC continuing to lose guys...what gives?

He was. barely there....like maybe a long weekend. Not much of a loss and probably better off not paying to be associated with him at this point after the trials fiasco and questionable excuses. The luster has certainly dulled on Golden Child J'Den as of late.

Edited by DocBZ

37 minutes ago, DocBZ said:

He was. barely there....like maybe a long weekend. Not much of a loss and probably better off not paying to be associated with him at this point after the trials fiasco and questionable excuses. The luster has certainly dulled on Golden Child J'Den as of late.

that bad you think?

51 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

Yes.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I don't know if he was.  As I said my gut feeling was that the people he was referring to turning their back on him was ORTC people.  I have nothing more than a gut feeling to go with that.

In related news, it appears Rutgers is no longer affiliated with the NJRTC, only Princeton (tweeted by Mineo, but retweeted by NJRTC).  Looks like they need to update their website though, and Coach Goodale retweeted an article about Cox going there.