MSU158

Dake may legitimately be the best current US wrestler there is, but.......

Kyle Dake's take on regenerating his cells is not preposterous take...

Theres a fair amount of information out there on the benefits of hyperbaric oxygen chambers... The science behind it is out there...  

Kyle highlights that most ppl would rather drink beer and eat chips then care about their health... On top of the fact that its outside most ppls bank roll...

The decision comes down to a basic principle that every person has to filter thru on their journey in life...

How important is something to you and what are you willing to do in order to make it happen...

#TeamMilkovich #PatMilkovich #YoungestNCAAChampEver

Its not the fountain of youth...

It's not " making him younger " ...

Its helping regenerate his cells... Something our bodies all do... The hyperbaric chamber assists w this process... Hence why pro athletes utilize this when recovering from injury or surgery...

I don't care if ppl believe it or not... But the vocal haters are probably the beer drinking potato chip eaters KD is referring to in his video...

Because it must have struck a nerve w you... Since if you didn't agree w his take you were part of the non beer drinking potato chip eating group you'd just have kept going about your day and given zero FAQs... But your feelings got hurt so you responded w disdain... 

21 hours ago, MSU158 said:

The guy is OUT THERE!!!! lol.

https://www.facebook.com/FloWrestling/videos/936893890440548/

It won't let me embed it, so anyone that can, please feel free to do so.

Ok ... I get that Dake is getting younger but this being the College board, didn't he use all his eligibility or are some thinking he can still get a Covid year?  ;_;

6 minutes ago, ionel said:

Ok ... I get that Dake is getting younger but this being the College board, didn't he use all his eligibility or are some thinking he can still get a Covid year?  ;_;

There are a slew of reasons he is still relevant to the College Forum.  But, I won’t name any as I am happy to bother the Internet Forum Police in charge of proper topic placement......considering it made it to page 4 before you commented, I am content!

24 minutes ago, LJB said:

i do love how a bunch of anonymous bbs posters who only know what they were told are so sure of themselves and the ever evolving world around them...

it is an endless delight for me to witness...

it never fails to make me cackle...

There is a distinct difference between saying you found a way that fits your body best to “minimize” aging. “Reversing” it, however.........

1 minute ago, MSU158 said:

There is a distinct difference between saying you found a way that fits your body best to “minimize” aging. “Reversing” it, however.........

dake knows exactly what he is saying and how it will be perceived to the mouth breathers...

i bet he finds just as much amusement in the typical reaction as i and others do...

14 minutes ago, LowSingleOTW said:

Its not the fountain of youth...

It's not " making him younger " ...

Its helping regenerate his cells... Something our bodies all do... The hyperbaric chamber assists w this process... Hence why pro athletes utilize this when recovering from injury or surgery...

I don't care if ppl believe it or not... But the vocal haters are probably the beer drinking potato chip eaters KD is referring to in his video...

Because it must have struck a nerve w you... Since if you didn't agree w his take you were part of the non beer drinking potato chip eating group you'd just have kept going about your day and given zero FAQs... But your feelings got hurt so you responded w disdain... 

I am a big Dake fan. Obviously, he has found a process that works best for him. However, to be clear, he was asked if he thought he was actually getting younger and the guy DID say yes. That SHOULD open himself up to major criticism and you don’t have to Drink beer or eat potato chips to disagree with that part of his “process”!!!!!

1 hour ago, LowSingleOTW said:

Kyle highlights that most ppl would rather drink beer and eat chips then care about their health... On top of the fact that its outside most ppls bank roll...

Hey!!!  I resemble that fact!!

And still get what Dake is saying.  If people don't want to believe it, that is on them.  Wonder who looks more like a fool...Dake for saying weird things based on proven science, or the people who hate on him and don't believe something that clearly works and has been proven scientifically (I am not talking about the fountain of youth crap, but the science behind hyperbaric chambers and cellular regeneration)??

12 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

I am a big Dake fan. Obviously, he has found a process that works best for him. However, to be clear, he was asked if he thought he was actually getting younger and the guy DID say yes. That SHOULD open himself up to major criticism and you don’t have to Drink beer or eat potato chips to disagree with that part of his “process”!!!!!

People have a profound capacity to convince themselves of the certainty of many things that are not so.   If doing so gets you a World and Olympic title, most of would drink from that cup!   Not sure there is much difference between belief in a healthy regime to make one younger and belief that a diety is taking your part in a wresting match or tournament.   

23 minutes ago, LJB said:

dake knows exactly what he is saying and how it will be perceived to the mouth breathers...

i bet he finds just as much amusement in the typical reaction as i and others do...

I find your type of response equally entertaining. Maybe even more so. So, I am quite happy this topic amuses us both!

55 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Huh? Who/what was that in reference to?

Sorry...didn't use quotes and waited to long to post...was meant in response to something Elevator posted.  Some people hate that others believe in God and mention it in interviews and whatnot...I hate it that people hate when others believe something they don't.  I am not even a big religious guy...been to church for deaths and weddings that is about it.

Anyway, how about that Dake guy...he will be back in Juniors before we know it.

4 minutes ago, dman115 said:

Sorry...didn't use quotes and waited to long to post...was meant in response to something Elevator posted.  Some people hate that others believe in God and mention it in interviews and whatnot...I hate it that people hate when others believe something they don't.  I am not even a big religious guy...been to church for deaths and weddings that is about it.

Anyway, how about that Dake guy...he will be back in Juniors before we know it.

I don't hate wrestlers or their beliefs and certainly did not suggest any hatred. I generally find wrestlers heroic and courageous across all cultures.   Everybody gets to believe what they want and find their motivations in those beliefs as to wrestling and other aspects of their life.  If KD thinks he has found the fountain of youth and he uses the mind set to win the Olympics - more power to him.   Same to those who rely on religious inspiration of any flavor.   

I don’t understand why some people insist on interpreting Dake’s words in the most outlandish fashion. Surely we’re all familiar with stories of overweight, smoking, drinking, unhealthy slobs at 35 finding the motivation to change everything about their lifestyle and by 40 are fit, lean, and healthy? Scientifically, biologically they are probably younger on a cellular or systemic level. The old, “my doctor says I’ve got the (insert characteristics) of someone half my age” type scenario. If Dake feels his body is healthier now than at 25, I don’t find that all that hard to believe or outrageous. Sheesh!