MSU158

Dake may legitimately be the best current US wrestler there is, but.......

This is funny to read.

im still trying to figure out if Drake thinks he’s woke or just talkin up dem causes.

Dake, who I’ve criticized plenty, hell it triggered Mr. “Snowflake who blocks anyone who he thinks is too much of a meany and hoighty toighty” into blocking me… Dake is much less awful than many of the MLM people I grew up around. He should probably cool it. But the wannabe intellectuals like Drake and the anti science people like Drew both need to step back some. 

oh congrats L on son wrasslin in Hungary. 

2 minutes ago, jp157 said:

thanks...

we are pretty pumped about it...

only been talking about stop signs and world medals for the last decade...

1 minute ago, jp157 said:

This is funny to read.

im still trying to figure out if Drake thinks he’s woke or just talkin up dem causes.

Dake, who I’ve criticized plenty, hell it triggered Mr. “Snowflake who blocks anyone who he thinks is too much of a meany and hoighty toighty” into blocking me… Dake is much less awful than many of the MLM people I grew up around. He should probably cool it. But the wannabe intellectuals like Drake and the anti science people like Drew both need to step back some. 

I dont think I called Dakes position as dangerous or anything. I said it was stupid and then when everyone jump to his defense to say we need to respect his opinions because of "reasons" I argued that it was a bad take on their part. If you really think that makes me some radical dem, maybe its time for you to step back.

1 minute ago, Drake_Mallard said:

I dont think I called Dakes position as dangerous or anything. I said it was stupid and then when everyone jump to his defense to say we need to respect his opinions because of "reasons" I argued that it was a bad take on their part. If you really think that makes me some radical dem, maybe its time for you to step back.

Fine...you think his take is stupid.  I think your take on it is stupid.  End of argument.  We both are probably correct.

Now carry on with LJB...it is quite entertaining.

1 minute ago, dman115 said:

Fine...you think his take is stupid.  I think your take on it is stupid.  End of argument.  We both are probably correct.

Now carry on with LJB...it is quite entertaining.

Ok, why do you think my take is stupid? I explained myself. You could do the same.

2 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Did you read what I said? Besides you have spent several days trying to sound like mr smart talkin to da peasants and attempting to enlighten them.

No I don’t think you is a radical dem. I think you act like one to get laid though. 

Just now, jp157 said:

Did you read what I said? Besides you have spent several days trying to sound like mr smart talkin to da peasants and attempting to enlighten them.

No I don’t think you is a radical dem. I think you act like one to get laid though. 

.... Im married. If you actually think Im "Mr. Smart Talking", Idk what to tell ya. Im just talking here.

1 minute ago, Drake_Mallard said:

.... Im married. If you actually think Im "Mr. Smart Talking", Idk what to tell ya. Im just talking here.

God help you both

edit

or Odin, Zeus, evolution.

I wouldn’t want to offend you 

Edited by jp157

Just now, Drake_Mallard said:

Yes, if you have gotten to the point where you are talking about my religion in a thread about Dake, it appears that you are desperate to win an internet arguement.

Nope. I said my take on argument. You’re just easy to mess with

2 minutes ago, jp157 said:

Nope. I said my take on argument. You’re just easy to mess with

By calling me a dem and then making fun of religion? Yeah, youre desperate. I must have offended you with all that "Smart Talk'n"