CoachWrestling

Rumor: Rob Koll to Stanford

1 minute ago, Fletcher said:

covid numbers right now are they best they’ve been but you can’t even set foot on an ivy league school campus as a non-student. they’re still overreacting.

I don't know about the rest of the Ivies, but at Cornell this weekend:

May 2021 Commencement Weekend
May 28 – 30, 2021

Welcome to Ithaca! We are looking forward to having you visit the Cornell University campus this weekend! 

3 minutes ago, red blades said:

I don't know about the rest of the Ivies, but at Cornell this weekend:

May 2021 Commencement Weekend
May 28 – 30, 2021

Welcome to Ithaca! We are looking forward to having you visit the Cornell University campus this weekend! 

i called about visiting for prospective students and they said they aren’t giving tours, campus is closed, and visiting on our own would be considered tresspassing.

19 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

i called about visiting for prospective students and they said they aren’t giving tours, campus is closed, and visiting on our own would be considered tresspassing.

Information for Visitors

Effective June 1, Cornell’s Ithaca campus is open again to those wishing to visit. Certain public health restrictions remain in place, and additional guidance related to protocols for campus visitors may be modified as appropriate throughout the summer.

Information for Visitors | COVID-19 Response | Cornell University

I guess the "No Trespassing" sign is just for you!! :-D

Edited by red blades

11 minutes ago, red blades said:

Information for Visitors

Effective June 1, Cornell’s Ithaca campus is open again to those wishing to visit. Certain public health restrictions remain in place, and additional guidance related to protocols for campus visitors may be modified as appropriate throughout the summer.

Information for Visitors | COVID-19 Response | Cornell University

I guess the "No Trespassing" sign is just for you!! :-D

cute. my point still stands.

36 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

covid numbers right now are they best they’ve been but you can’t even set foot on an ivy league school campus as a non-student. they’re still overreacting.

You may be right, but it would not surprise me to see an overly cautious response to a seasonal increase in covid in Nov.

You seem to be quite cynical, so how about this for a more cynical reason why they'll have normal school then: There is no more PPP to tap.

On 5/29/2021 at 9:14 PM, Greatdane67 said:

Is there a community college in Palo Alto?

Probably but doesn't really need it now with actual redshirts who can actually train with the team during the NCAA season (unlike greyshirts).