Sign in to follow this  
jp157

Old NCAA championships

2 hours ago, TobusRex said:

Good God that 1962 match had a lot of stalling. I'd have been booing the **** out of those guys if I'd been in the crowd

I heard you were, but at your age probably hard to remember.  ;)

8 hours ago, ionel said:

Well I believe we may have been in Stilly at the same time ... so sure ... its possible. 

When I was in my 20's I was an intimidating looking guy and one of my buddies used to threaten his kids that he'd have me spank them if they wouldn't straighten up :D 

2 hours ago, TobusRex said:

When I was in my 20's I was an intimidating looking guy and one of my buddies used to threaten his kids that he'd have me spank them if they wouldn't straighten up :D 

You seem awfully excited about the prospect of being able to spank a little boy... kidding.

Edited by Perry

On 6/4/2021 at 1:27 PM, Perry said:

You seem awfully excited about the prospect of being able to spank a little boy... kidding.

I spanked a lot of little boys when I wrestled them in Elementary :D And the guy I'm referring to had 0 sons and 5 daughters. He tried to marry the oldest one (who was 14) off to me when I was 19 :D