Henry

Ryan Anderson to Binghamton

2 hours ago, ShakaAloha said:

How many years of eligibility does he have left?

Should have 3 ...wrestled one year at centenary, went 31-3 with the loses coming to two D1 guys from NJ and one to 2 time D2 champ Chris Eddins...he was ranked number 1 going into the D3 tournament his freshman year but COVID happened 

7 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Whose at 149/157 for them

149 Zarif/Lombard 157 Lombard/ Barker. With the loss of Trampe they need him at 141. He look like a 141 to me. I don't see him having much success at 149

On 6/15/2021 at 8:32 AM, calot said:

149 Zarif/Lombard 157 Lombard/ Barker. With the loss of Trampe they need him at 141. He look like a 141 to me. I don't see him having much success at 149

I don’t think he’s ever real cut too much weight and he’s short but he’s a pretty stocky guy and went 149 two years ago, so I dont know if we see him at 141 

3 hours ago, iGranby said:

Oh man I totally forgot about this kid. 

If he has right the ship then he will be problems

I mean his issues with getting into Iowa state had to do with tests scores not a lack of dedication to the sport, I was told he was a leader from day 1 at centenary, so as long as his grades are up I don’t see why he can’t be a 1 or 2x AA for Binghamton bc the talent is definitely there

On 6/16/2021 at 9:17 PM, Antitroll2828 said:

I mean his issues with getting into Iowa state had to do with tests scores not a lack of dedication to the sport, I was told he was a leader from day 1 at centenary, so as long as his grades are up I don’t see why he can’t be a 1 or 2x AA for Binghamton bc the talent is definitely there

Yeah - I moreso meant the like mountain dew antics and all of that - which seem to be long gone now in any case