hammerlockthree

What does this tweet mean?

18 minutes ago, BlueWolverine said:

He’s trying to be funny and failing. He tweets and posts insults about Flo and Pyles on a daily basis. As do all his Facebook group cronies. It’s a tired act.

Must kill him that Pyles has twice as many followers.

It's a terrible joke.  Not even clever.  Somebody else mentioned it above, but I take it as him being a Yankees fan, or really any other MLB fan, and trying to dunk on the Astros for being cheaters and shoehorning in a nonsensical shot at Pyles.

9 hours ago, BlueWolverine said:

He’s trying to be funny and failing. He tweets and posts insults about Flo and Pyles on a daily basis. As do all his Facebook group cronies. It’s a tired act.

Yup. He is just a classic bully. Willie is going down the same path. It’s embarrassing 

Mineo did have some good information, and he was great at breaking it this past year. However, I was completely annoyed by his attitude about it, he acted like a God. He definitely loves the attention, and loves to point out that he was a wrestler, albeit I'm pretty positive he was a mediocre to decent wrestler at best. He is very arrogant and will never accept that his opinion is not the right one. He does have a loyal base that kiss his a** on his pages, which is hilarious to me. I don't even like Flo at all, but I don't like him either. 

2 hours ago, snapspinscore said:

Mineo did have some good information, and he was great at breaking it this past year. However, I was completely annoyed by his attitude about it, he acted like a God. He definitely loves the attention, and loves to point out that he was a wrestler, albeit I'm pretty positive he was a mediocre to decent wrestler at best. He is very arrogant and will never accept that his opinion is not the right one. He does have a loyal base that kiss his a** on his pages, which is hilarious to me. I don't even like Flo at all, but I don't like him either. 

Dude is a clown. 

3 hours ago, snapspinscore said:

He did share some news before others. He is right sometimes. That’s it. 

I sometimes have insider information too, but I don’t post it. He acts like he is some ultra connected insider.

He did share some news before others. He is right sometimes. That’s it. 

I sometimes have insider information too, but I don’t post it. He acts like he is some ultra connected insider.

Exactly. We're a small community. I get tidbits, too. I rarely say anything about it, because I don't really have the capacity to vet it, nor do I see it as my role within the community. I'm just a fan.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Minnow's moniker should be MrIDeleteMostOfMyCrap shouldn't it?

Him and his bff 'break' so much news and the delete it when they are wrong.

If a thread goes sideways they will delete it and restart it.

His groupies attack folks on a whim 'Oh Minnow disagrees so this dbag is a dbag let's axe them'

Typical Facebook trash.

Edited by nhs67

10 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Minnow's moniker should be MrIDeleteMostOfMyCrap shouldn't it?

Him and his bff 'break' so much news and the delete it when they are wrong.

If a thread goes sideways they will delete it and restart it.

His groupies attack folks on a whim 'Oh Minnow disagrees so this dbag is a dbag let's axe them'

Typical Facebook trash.

Who is his "BFF"?

On 6/29/2021 at 9:18 AM, snapspinscore said:

What difference does it make if he wasn’t an elite wrestler? Do the opinions  elite wrestlers matter more?  Bill Bellicheck was an average football player on a below average college team. 

Its less about his wrestling ability and more to do with his character.  Dude is the TMZ of wrestling and is thin skinned.  He attacks others, complains about being blocked, all while blocking anyone that suggests he behaves better.

17 hours ago, gowrestle said:

What difference does it make if he wasn’t an elite wrestler? Do the opinions  elite wrestlers matter more?  Bill Bellicheck was an average football player on a below average college team. 

When you use your wrestling background to degrade others on your twitter and fb pages, then, yeah, your wrestling credentials come into play. It's called context.