Sign in to follow this  
go_rines12

2021-2022 Rosters D1

11 hours ago, cowcards15 said:

Wrestlestat has an updated list on their rokfin.

https://rokfin.com/article/4706

It’s actually a link to their web page roster that’s not fully updated.  Same link as first post. 
As @CB stated there are no transfers or freshman listed. I have a feeling that there will be more subtractions from just the sheer numbers.  

3 minutes ago, Idaho said:

It’s actually a link to their web page roster that’s not fully updated.  Same link as first post. 
As @CB stated there are no transfers or freshman listed. I have a feeling that there will be more subtractions from just the sheer numbers.  

Yep. @go_rines12 asked people to post D1 roster updates. I linked to wrestlestat page that is tracking all the D1 rosters that have been updated.

9 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Looks like NJ state champ Robert Garcia is no longer on the roster , haven’t heard any news of him transferring either

Correct - He has been in the portal. I was really high on him in high school but it didn’t seem to work out. The Crosby signing seemed to seal the deal. Maybe something closer to home. As OSU  is the farthest he could be from home.