If I'm reading the UWW schedule correctly, which is always a problem, it looks like freestyle will occur first in October?

In other words, what are the dates for the UWW World Championships in freestyle? 

I made the mistake of attending the whole damn thing in Nur Sultan: Greco, Women's and Freestyle. 

Noooo!!! This sucks!!!  Just get men’s FS done in 2 days!!!  I want to go to this.  But this is a lot of time to commit to it.  Damn it.  

Someone pls someone prove this is wrong and that they will get mens FS done Sat and Sunday!

2 hours ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

Nobody likes greco better lol, in many cases it’s just the style they have more success in.  

your window is right over there to the left...

you can look out it and realize there is a big wide world out there, or...

just continue to lick it...

greco is the purest form of wrestling and that can not be argued by anyone who has any understanding of the origins of the sport and yes, it is the most popular style on this planet...

34 minutes ago, IronChef said:

Imagine feeling superior to someone because you have a different favorite style of wrestling.

imagine chasing someone around on a bbs and lobbing boring and trite comments at them purely because your ego is bruised...

keep living your best life...

**BIG THUMBS UP**

4 hours ago, IronChef said:

Imagine feeling superior to someone because you have a different favorite style of wrestling.

Pssst. Use the ignore user function, I’m sure plenty of people enjoy this forum much more when they did it to me.

51 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Pssst. Use the ignore user function, I’m sure plenty of people enjoy this forum much more when they did it to me.

again...

any grown man who has to use ignore on a bbs is neither grown nor a man...

11 hours ago, Sparky said:

Any idea what the USA team hotel will be for the Worlds?  I freaked for a moment at the costs, until I realized it WASN'T in Euros!! 

Ha!  

Once do conversion can see that the rates are absurdly cheap for the capital, and biggest city, of a European country.   Pretty cool.

On 7/12/2021 at 10:38 PM, nom said:

Ha!  

Once do conversion can see that the rates are absurdly cheap for the capital, and biggest city, of a European country.   Pretty cool.

They are pretty reasonable.  Somewhere around $150/night and that includes an admission ticket to the tournament and breakfast. 

6 hours ago, Sparky said:

They are pretty reasonable.  Somewhere around $150/night and that includes an admission ticket to the tournament and breakfast. 

Way, "reasonable" even before the black coffee, bread and a slice of cheese.