Sign in to follow this  
vaisforlovers

A few things from d1cw.net

Futrell to 41, Winston to 57, sentes back at 33, Fausey to 74.

Tyler lehman will wrestle for north dakota at 97, Borlie to VT at 97.

Looks like Nick Hodgkins will be battling for the 141 spot. There was other stuff but i found those things interesting.

Central Michigan 141 Mattinly or Hodgkins 149 Corby. And possible redshirt Zach Horan

Cornell 149 Villalonga 157 Dake 184 Bosak 197 George

Illinois 133 Dayrl Thomas or Steven Rodriguez 141 Futrell 149 Caleb Ervin

Iowa St 133 Meeks or Cash

Kent St 125 Mitcheff. And possible redshirt Ian Miller

Virginia Tech 125 Garnett 133 Spjut 141 Neibert 149 Brascetta. And no mention of Devin Carter.

Wisconsin 133 Thielke or Kelliher 141 Graff

Wyoming 125 Tyler Cox (starting for first year could make some noise)

As Stove Pipe mentioned above, Carter not being mentioned as a redshirt was just accidental. The plan appears to be RS'ing him to come back at 141 in 2013-14.

For Kenny Courts, his name was given to me as a potential starter at 184 for the Buckeyes. It is my opinion that at this point he would have a hard time beating out a senior like Cody Magrum for 184. He is super-talented so who knows....

With 125 at Cornell, Nahshon Garrett is also in the mix, but again in my opinion Dixon may have a leg up.

Something that wasn't noted but is possible is Nebraska's Robert Kokesh at 174. It is a possibility but still up in the air so I decided to play it safe and list him at 165 for now.

As Stove Pipe mentioned above, Carter not being mentioned as a redshirt was just accidental. The plan appears to be RS'ing him to come back at 141 in 2013-14.

For Kenny Courts, his name was given to me as a potential starter at 184 for the Buckeyes. It is my opinion that at this point he would have a hard time beating out a senior like Cody Magrum for 184. He is super-talented so who knows....

With 125 at Cornell, Nahshon Garrett is also in the mix, but again in my opinion Dixon may have a leg up.

Something that wasn't noted but is possible is Nebraska's Robert Kokesh at 174. It is a possibility but still up in the air so I decided to play it safe and list him at 165 for now.

What, if any feelings do you have about Hodgkins at CMU?

What, if any feelings do you have about Hodgkins at CMU?

I would say if he can manage his weight without any issues I think he could be a force at 141. I'm not sure if you remember but he was a 152lber two seasons ago as a HS senior. Seems like a big cut, but who knows.

Earl,

Hodgkins wrestled his senior year at 145. The cut to 141 should not be a problem. The concern is his health after off-season surgery this past Spring.

Also, Stephen Dwyer is assistant coach in his third year with the school. Steve Brown is no longer on staff.

I have not been able to get much about Michigan, however I would guess Bruno is more likely to start because that appears to be a weak class without him. They can get by without starting Massa, if that's the direction they want to go.

By the way Boise State's lineup has been added.