Sign in to follow this  
BuckyBadger

Best way to watch the Olympics without cable

Is there an app or streaming service I can sign up for that offers the following?

- All live Olympic events

- All events on replay

I believe some of the apps like NBC require you to have cable to get access to everything. For those without cable what are you doing?

36 minutes ago, BuckyBadger said:

Is there an app or streaming service I can sign up for that offers the following?

- All events on replay

I believe some of the apps like NBC require you to have cable to get access to everything. For those without cable what are you doing?

You don't need cable to watch NBC their sports channels, the peacock or the app etc, its available on many streaming services.  Like everything else it just takes a little money.

1 hour ago, BuckyBadger said:

- All events on replay

This is a good question.  I don't have a streaming service, but I will get the live stream via antenna.  I think nbc.com will offer replays without subscription to cable or a service.   Also, youtube offers a free month trial. I used that one weekend and it didn't cost anything. 

Edited by Plasmodium