VakAttack

Nick Suriano in the transfer portal

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Suriano to Penn State doesn't make much sense gien his prior history going to places that "already have a guy", but obviously makes a ton of sense from a college perspective, and would all but guarantee Suriano is going 125.

Agreed, they don't let him back in that room unless it's at 125.  But didn't he beat RBY before?

15 hours ago, RED said:

Cael will stoop to anything....reminds me of the Andrew Lawn situation.

He doesn't develop much. Gets the best of the best to start and when some of those flop he brings in ringers from other teams to fill in. 

On 8/28/2021 at 2:00 AM, RED said:

Cael will stoop to anything....reminds me of the Andrew Lawn situation.

How is Suriano anything like Andrew Long?  One guy is a narcissist, while the other is a convicted felon.

17 hours ago, 1032004 said:

May have been a joke but saw something about Perry possibly giving him covid which could be a reason if it’s not ASU?

Wouldn't be the first person to leave ASU because they caught a social disease rolling around shirtless

19 hours ago, 1032004 said:

May have been a joke but saw something about Perry possibly giving him covid which could be a reason if it’s not ASU?

If Perry had covid he wouldn't have been allowed to coach at the trials. Nobody else who qualified from that room had covid. Whoever is saying that is full of s***. 

If Perry had covid he wouldn't have been allowed to coach at the trials. Nobody else who qualified from that room had covid. Whoever is saying that is full of s***. 
I think the story was Molinaro gave it to him.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, agoff71 said:

I think the story was Molinaro gave it to him.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Molinaro wouldn't have been allowed at the trials either. Whoever spread that rumor is an idiot. 

On 8/29/2021 at 2:07 PM, ShakaAloha said:

How is Suriano anything like Andrew Long?  One guy is a narcissist, while the other is a convicted felon.

Different animals, but to bring either into the room is stooping.

8 hours ago, gobraves101905 said:

Confirmed. You are a moron. 

Lol relax.  Did you see the part where I said “may have been a joke.”  This is an internet message board, speculation is what it’s for.

13 hours ago, TripNSweep said:

Probably (or like I said might’ve been a joke).  But I think it’s still technically possible if he had tested positive with enough time to come back for trials and then it took several days for Suriano to test positive or something.

Regardless, given Suriano’s history, if it’s not ASU (and it still might be) it seems plausible that something negative happened.  Although if he’s still training there now it may not have been that bad (and getting covid from someone shouldn’t really be considered bad IMO unless maybe the person was being careless).