VakAttack

Nick Suriano in the transfer portal

On 9/4/2021 at 3:18 PM, calot said:

Was a way for Flo to get some clicks that's all was pointless. Let me tell you how it went. Bob and Pyles were texting and Bob said you should do a film on Nick and Pyles said sure. Then they use a bunch of old footage take Perry interviews from Olympics and put that in. Was all for clicks 

They have exclusive footage and interviews with Nicky Pushups.  It is a decent video.

7 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Love Perry's comment that he showed up unannounced and just started practicing.  That must have caused quite a stir.

Not really was while covid was going on and RTC wasnt at ASU.  Micic was out training when Nick went. Also the Perry interviews were at the  Olympics and  Suriano question was asked in that interview. They didn't go to AZ and get footage

7 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

They have exclusive footage and interviews with Nicky Pushups.  It is a decent video.

Agree was ok but told us nothing that we didn't already know. Was just a Suriano hype video from trials. They used each other 

1 hour ago, calot said:

Agree was ok but told us nothing that we didn't already know. Was just a Suriano hype video from trials. They used each other 

I didn't know Suriano was floating rudderless around the country.   It was self serving for both parties, no doubt.

Having only wrestled at the club level in college, this is purely speculation from me.  But it seems like there is a good possibility that the recruitment cycle is simliar to sales cycles in other industries.  They are at their best when they are trying to get you to join, and once you do, they loosen up a bit and sometimes get lazy, taking the relationship for granted.  Some folks want the constant reassurance.  

8 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Having only wrestled at the club level in college, this is purely speculation from me.  But it seems like there is a good possibility that the recruitment cycle is simliar to sales cycles in other industries.  They are at their best when they are trying to get you to join, and once you do, they loosen up a bit and sometimes get lazy, taking the relationship for granted.  Some folks want the constant reassurance.  

So you’re saying coaches are like my ex wife?