VakAttack

Nick Suriano in the transfer portal

12 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

I just think Rivera is tougher mentally and that got him those wins. Was Fix better at wrestling when he took out Lee twice in high school? No, he just outlasted him. 

Its not an insult to say you think there are a handful of people who are mentally tougher than someone. 

Sure, I just disagree.  I didn't take at as an insult; rather, I just disagreed with your argument.

17 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

I'm an Illini fan and they will more than likely lose to tOSU with or without Suriano. I don't know him and I don't care where he goes I'm just an idiot bantering on the internet lol.

Lol fair enough….

3 hours ago, ShakaAloha said:

It would be crazy if he mended the fences with Cael and went back to Penn State.  They could use a stud at 125 and check all the other boxes of what he seems to be looking for.

Except the box of Gilman not being there. 0% chance Suriano goes anywhere where he is not crystal clearly the man. 

2 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Any new news?  According to this he’s registered for WTT as part of SKWC does that mean anything?

https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling/Features/2021/August/19/World-Team-Trials-entry-list-loaded-with-stars

wait...that’s Sunkist Kids, not Scarlet Knights, right?

Sunkist. He is training at ASU

5 hours ago, BobDole said:

It might be easier to list places we are >50% sure he isn't going

Iowa
Rutgers

3 hours ago, ionel said:

Campbell

The 3 Service Academies

Shoot that only leaves us with 70-72 more guesses....

Edited by TexRef

8 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

If he converts to Mormonism he would be able to defer for another two years. Maybe not as farfetched as we think?

If he did all of that, he would definitely be called "Grandpa" by his teammates.  

On 8/20/2021 at 5:54 AM, 1032004 said:

I know, and I know "he hasn't been at Rutgers for awhile," but in the entry list it looks like all the other Sunkist people have it spelled out except for him.

Seems like you're onto something here, like you said he is listed as follows: 

Nick Suriano, SKWC-RTC

This isn't something I knew beforehand, but If you google "SKWC-RTC" it becomes pretty obvious this is talking about Rutgers, every single result from the first page is Scarlet Knights Wrestling Club. 

Could be some sort of registration error of course, but SKWC-RTC definitely means the Rutgers club.

15 minutes ago, SignificantACCBias said:

Seems like you're onto something here, like you said he is listed as follows: 

Nick Suriano, SKWC-RTC

This isn't something I knew beforehand, but If you google "SKWC-RTC" it becomes pretty obvious this is talking about Rutgers, every single result from the first page is Scarlet Knights Wrestling Club. 

Could be some sort of registration error of course, but SKWC-RTC definitely means the Rutgers club.

Why not Sunkist?