Bronco

It's been 2 months since

Rob Koll was named as the head coach for the (recently "saved") Stanford wrestling program.    And the only thing I've seen him do - to date - is hire two assistant coaches.  No word (that I've seen) about which 2021 Stanford wrestlers will be returning for 2022.   Sure would be nice if there were some leadership displayed by the newly appointed head coach.  Or even some clarification about what is going on - and what to expect to occur in the near future.

58 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Rob Koll was named as the head coach for the (recently "saved") Stanford wrestling program.    And the only thing I've seen him do - to date - is hire two assistant coaches.  No word (that I've seen) about which 2021 Stanford wrestlers will be returning for 2022.   Sure would be nice if there were some leadership displayed by the newly appointed head coach.  Or even some clarification about what is going on - and what to expect to occur in the near future.

As opposed to the plethora of information from other college programs?  What did I miss?

Oh, and

https://www.pennlive.com/highschoolsports/wrestling/2021/07/state-college-native-rob-koll-and-former-penn-state-ncaa-champ-vincenzo-joseph-have-big-plans-to-revive-stanfords-wrestling-program.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=pasports_sf&utm_medium=social

Edited by klehner

3 hours ago, Bronco said:

Everyone is back minus Traxler who couldn't stay. I talked to Rob all is well. They will be ready to go come November

3 hours ago, Bronco said:

You do realize that the athletic department (not the coach) controls putting out schedule, new info etc for wrestling & other minor sports at most major Us and they generally aren't in a big hurry about dealing with the winter minor sports.

8 hours ago, Bronco said:

Dude what planet are you on? Rob Koll traditionally is better at updating fans, Supporters, and media than 95% of coaches in the business. I wasn’t a huge fan of a Cornell but I absolutely love this hire and Koll will Kill it. This was a slam dunk hire. Perhaps his Uhaul doesn’t have WiFi connection. I’m sure when he gets to Palo Alto he will update you in the treasure valley. His news will be much better than Bob Kustra.

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

Anytime now he should start complaining about rosters and schedules not being posted yet and why Dalton Young isn't wrestling at 133. 

He will also ask why Demetrius Romero isn’t wearing blue and Orange at the 2022 NCAA.

I have to laugh at the constantly complaining types (above) who accuse ME of being a complainer.  That is rich.

My thanks to the ONE person here (Calot) who responded in a reasonable manner and didn't use my post as an excuse LEAP off the deep end of the idiocy pool.  Never ceases to amaze me how posters on internet forums get themselves all riled up over the most trivial of things.   It's sad and pathetic to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I have to laugh at the constantly complaining types (above) who accuse ME of being a complainer.  That is rich.

My thanks to the ONE person here (Calot) who responded in a reasonable manner and didn't use my post as an excuse LEAP off the deep end of the idiocy pool.  Never ceases to amaze me how posters on internet forums get themselves all riled up over the most trivial of things.   It's sad and pathetic to be honest.

I couldn't agree with you more...

6 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Did you read the post you wrote? You are describing yourself.  ‘Sure would be nice’ if Koll displayed some leadership.  Sounds like a leap into the deep end of the idiocy pool.

1 hour ago, Bronco said:

You were literally complaining about Koll. Maybe its time to take a long look in the mirror and then start washing off the clown makeup. 

On 7/30/2021 at 9:49 AM, Bronco said:

A+ for your use of irony. That is what you were going for, right?