Sign in to follow this  
RED

Television Coverage -Tonight

TV: Olympic Channel (cable / satellite) - single feed, does switch between mats or run split screen when something interesting is happening.

Computer: nbcolympics.com (TV feed plus individual mat streams)

Mobile / Tablet: NBC Sports app (TV feed plus individual mat streams)

All of these are showing wrestling live (~10pm EDT for morning session / ~5am EDT for evening session). I believe there are additional showings of replays on other channels.

One warning is that some of the individual mat announcers have been brutal. The Olympic Channel team has been pretty good and will be even better for freestyle.

Edited by Red95

If your cable package does not include the Olympic Channel, you can still watch the individual mats live on nbcolympics.com as long as you can sign in to your TV account. You just won't get John Smith and Jordan Burroughs as your commentators.

1 hour ago, IronChef said:

If your cable package does not include the Olympic Channel, you can still watch the individual mats live on nbcolympics.com as long as you can sign in to your TV account. You just won't get John Smith and Jordan Burroughs as your commentators.

I think it's better on the computer-- all the mats; all the matches.

I’ve had the Olympic Channel on the TV and a tablet with the app the last three nights. Good stuff tonight. 
Mat A
Match 3 - Micic vs 2017 champ Takahashi
Match 10 - Gilman vs Uguev, the odds on favorite 

Mat B
Match 3 - Kawai (maybe the best women’s wrestler in the world?)
Match 6 - HELEN
Match 8 - Jane Valencia - med school grad, mom, NLWC wrestler and first Mexican woman to ever qualify. She was in a lot of Rokfin matches over the past year

Mat C
Match 3 - Yazdani aiming for a second gold
Match 7 - Amine trying to set up a 1/4 match with Taylor. Great chance to wrestle for a medal if he wins the first match
Match 8 - Taylor - we are all glad he’s opposite Yazdani

30 minutes ago, jeffrideal said:

With the exception of the dopes that are announcing. 

That's true. Very often, there are no announcers online (unless I accidentally muted them). But the TV guys are certainly better.