BSUBroncoDynasty

Steveson - Petriashvili gold medal match

9 hours ago, HawkY said:

I don't think the loss would matter (it just wouldn't be mentioned and not enough people care)  but I get why he would want to go right after winning the olympics for  buzz and storyline purposes. 

I would not hurt him, but it would only increase his standing amongst us international wrestling fans. He doesn't care about his freestyle legacy. He doesn't care about NCAA champships or about having any other number of freestyle accolades other than Oly Gold. He wants to be rich and famous, and the WWE is the easiest route to the goal. I don't blame him, even though I wish he would stick around.

3 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

I would not hurt him, but it would only increase his standing amongst us international wrestling fans. He doesn't care about his freestyle legacy. He doesn't care about NCAA champships or about having any other number of freestyle accolades other than Oly Gold. He wants to be rich and famous, and the WWE is the easiest route to the goal. I don't blame him, even though I wish he would stick around.

He is legit the good will hunting of wrestling…”i do this **** in my sleep.”

8 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

What a waste of talent to do that crap.  

I dont disagree, but what else would you suggest or prefer? I do not like the idea that the main money earning paths are WWE or MMA.

Gino on clock.  Handfighting so far.  1-0 Gable. Gable snatch single!  Lifts high, sweep, TD!!  3-0 Gable!

3:34 left ... Gino in.  Gable hipping in.  Gino threatening with leg up.  Gable gets away, gets behind ... stepout, as Gable lifts and puts Gino to back.  But whistle was blown.  4-0 Gable!

2nd period.

Gable shot.  But Gino pulls him over for 2.  Gable gets control.  5-2.

2:15 left.  Heavy on Gino's head so Gino goes down and grabs leg.  Gable grabs Gino's foot and pulls it out.  Working to get behind but Gino holds a leg.  Gable gets around Gino's leg but Gino holding Gable's ... no TD given as whistle blown.  Hmmmm.  

1:30 to go.  Gino in on single.  Adjusts and gets it.  Turns Gable 2x with gut.  No.  No.  No.  8-5 Gino.  Ok Gable.  Let's go.50 sec to go.  Dig deep!!  Dig!!

Gino in on leg.  holding on.  Gable can't do anything.  whistle.  24 seconds.  Gino fires again.  gets leg.  time ticking off.  Smart.  Smart.  Damn.  

Gable gets behind.  Gino splays out.  6.5 seconds.  Gable gets TD in final second!! OH MY GOD!!!

GABLE WINS GOLD!!!!