BSUBroncoDynasty

Steveson - Petriashvili gold medal match

3 minutes ago, PRyan2012 said:

Gable just became a millionaire! 

Many times over. And well deserved and earned. He turned in one of the best performances my old ass has ever seen in any sport in this Olympics and he’s barely old enough to drink legally. His parents must be so overjoyed and proud. Just incredible, there are no words….

10 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

That slow reaction time also cost him a few seconds after the takedown to get it to 8-7, so it's a wash.

Yes, and the clock guy was actually slower to stop after the whistle blow from the 8-7 takedown than he was to restart the clock.

13 minutes ago, wrestlingnerd said:

Olympic pressure makes even the mentally strongest do stupid things. That said, Gable would’ve found another way. He was not to be denied. 

I mean there is stupid and there is stupid. 13 seconds and he done it twice. Wtf lol. Fate was on US side. Pure ecstasy for gable

4 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

If Gable goes to WWE, what happens to the guy currently in WWE pretending to be Gable.  Does he have to change his name?  There can't be two Gables.  

image.png.dfc5560558496de2b87a8454333bb7fd.png

image.png

I was never more emotional after a match than that one. That match is exactly what winning is all about. It was exactly why we love the sport. Never give up. Never give in. Leave everything on the mat. Wow. I may need to take a personal day. I’m in awe. 
... absolutely!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk