Jimmy Cinnabon

Does David Taylor deserve his own page on the PSU website?

On 8/5/2021 at 4:59 PM, dwkeller said:

No. PSU is a team. All help all. Coaches, wrestlers, staff, students + fans.

That is very interesting considering that every single PSU fan got on here after Iowa won the TEAM championship this year and claimed victory because they went 4 for 4 in individual titles.  And I do believe that most of them said they would much rather have more individual titles than a team championship, so nice try at a dig but just another way to try and troll!

David Taylor should maybe not have his own page on PSU's website but I would be ok with him having a page on Team USA if Team USA has a site.

And just a side note, any team that wants to recognize one of their all time best with their own page, I say go for it.  Even if Lee does not win his 4th next year there is no doubt he is one of Iowa's all time best and deserves anything the university wants to give him.

1 minute ago, Twooooo said:

That is very interesting considering that every single PSU fan got on here after Iowa won the TEAM championship this year and claimed victory because they went 4 for 4 in individual titles.  And I do believe that most of them said they would much rather have more individual titles than a team championship, so nice try at a dig but just another way to try and troll!

David Taylor should maybe not have his own page on PSU's website but I would be ok with him having a page on Team USA if Team USA has a site.

And just a side note, any team that wants to recognize one of their all time best with their own page, I say go for it.  Even if Lee does not win his 4th next year there is no doubt he is one of Iowa's all time best and deserves anything the university wants to give him.

Like "extra" compensation before he graduates?

1 minute ago, unbiased said:

Like "extra" compensation before he graduates?

Yup, it is legal now that he can make money off of his name and if the university wants to help him do that, sounds fine to me.

12 hours ago, Twooooo said:

I do not troll

23 hours ago, Twooooo said:

Iowa should have a Barry Davis page.