Crash

Predictions on World Team

2 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

53kgs now has 19 registered ...

Golston, Klingel, Villeascusa, Gallegos, Lampe, Parrish, Heaton, Martinez, Shilson, Fearnside, Mortimer, Hedrick, Prussin

That's quite a bracket already

Too bad Tiare can't join the 53kg party

On 8/8/2021 at 11:38 AM, AZ_wrestling said:

Gilman

RBY

Yianni

Carr

Dake

Burroughs

Taylor

Cox or Moore 50/50

Snyder 

Kerk or Parris 50/50

Nice call on Cox chief.  Hard to beat the man when you can't score a point in 2 matches.  You and ionel keep hating on Cox.  It's amusing.

26 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

Nice call on Cox chief.  Hard to beat the man when you can't score a point in 2 matches.  You and ionel keep hating on Cox.  It's amusing.

Didn't Cox lose to a guy in Poland that PD3 beat a couple months prior?  The concern, while misplaced, was legitimate being as Moore was the class of 97kg sans Snyder at OTT.

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Didn't Cox lose to a guy in Poland that PD3 beat a couple months prior?  The concern, while misplaced, was legitimate being as Moore was the class of 97kg sans Snyder at OTT.

You wanna bet against Cox, go ahead and role the dice.  Then be ready to eat crow.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

When did I bet against him? 

Hell, I bet on him at OTT and he got decked at weigh-ins... err... um... I mean after weight-ins?

Didn't say you did, but az_wrestling gave him 50/50 chance vs a guy who's nowhere close to him.

Edited by KCMO2

1 hour ago, de4856 said:

So now that we have Fix, Yianni, Green, JB, Cox, and Gwizz on our MFS, I think we should have a good chance at a very good performance in Oslo. 

+ Gilman, Dake, Taylor, and Snyder...8/10 of the team have already medaled at the senior level. 5/10 have won gold. precedents? this has to be one of our best lineups