headshuck

Stock market is rocking. Has Penn State / NLWC fund seen the upside?

Just trying to help the youngsters understand they couldn’t do what they do without a lopsided amount of money.

Kinda like the Yankees.

No one is preventing the ethanol or soybean magnates of Iowa from writing big checks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Just trying to help the youngsters understand they couldn’t do what they do without a lopsided amount of money.

Kinda like the Yankees.

So PSU looks like the bad guys because all the other schools alumni and donors are cheap?

42 minutes ago, unbiased said:

So PSU looks like the bad guys because all the other schools alumni and donors are cheap?

No, they look bad because they were paying their wrestlers long before it was legal.  Let's not pretend that this wasn't happening and so all other schools were behind the ball for following the rules while PSU was cheating.  BUT I will give them props for continuing to do what they do and helping the American's win some pretty big medals this year.  It was nice to see some hardware come home no matter who they wrestle for.  When it comes down to it the singlet said USA and that is all that should really matter.

3 minutes ago, Twooooo said:

No, they look bad because they were paying their wrestlers long before it was legal.  Let's not pretend that this wasn't happening and so all other schools were behind the ball for following the rules while PSU was cheating.  BUT I will give them props for continuing to do what they do and helping the American's win some pretty big medals this year.  It was nice to see some hardware come home no matter who they wrestle for.  When it comes down to it the singlet said USA and that is all that should really matter.

Who wearing a PSU singlet has ever taken money as an undergraduate? 

34 minutes ago, Twooooo said:

It was the worst kept secret in all of wrestling that this was happening so I will let you pick the wrestler.

What was happening? McDonald's bags full of cash? Free cars? Buying houses for family members? 

2 hours ago, unbiased said:

NLWC is not PSU, correct?  Or are you saying PSU has been cheating, say it ain't so!  

5 hours ago, IronChef said:

It's August, man. You don't have to give free rent in your head to a college team for at least 3 more months.

Biden and VP CDC extended the no eviction so it looks to be a year around thing now. 

To be fair, that is a classic combo.  Right up there with peanut butter and jelly... wings and beer... cookies and cream... biscuits and gravy...
Marijuana and tacos yes. But no bell. No bell.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk