I understand what it means to put the saddle &/or the horse back in the barn but the above seems very odd.  Oh ... wait ... the Gilyman is a bit odd.  ;_;
...the saddle is going back in the horse?

...I.hope that is a typo, lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Gotta love it and it looks like his injury healed up pretty good, whatever it was. Flo article said Gilman is seeded #4 for Oslo. Does Russia still get #1 seed if Uguev sits this out?

7 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Man those NLWC coaches just love sending guys out to wrestle with injuries!   

...kidding

How can he possibly be injured?  Didn't he go see Carl's witch doctor in Cali?

12 hours ago, 2td3nf said:

Gotta love it and it looks like his injury healed up pretty good, whatever it was. Flo article said Gilman is seeded #4 for Oslo. Does Russia still get #1 seed if Uguev sits this out?

Seeding points go to wrestlers not countries

47 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Seeding points go to wrestlers not countries

That's what I thought. Just wanted to confirm in case there was some kind of stipulation with the fast turn around after Olympics. Thanks.

Enjoyed listening to the Bashamania interview with Gilman.  Seems like a great guy.  His perspectives were great and seemed sincere.  

I may not understand / believe some of his beliefs but they all seem to come from a good place and lead to a healthy and caring mindset on his part.  

I hope to root for him in person in Oslo!!

I want to see Suriano win a world medal. He's a bulldog with his head/hands and Perry’s people take The Leap. Gross could also be really, really nasty since he isn’t cutting down to 57. And don’t count out Nashon since was the last 61 rep - he will come out like gangbusters.

10 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

I want to see Suriano win a world medal. He's a bulldog with his head/hands and Perry’s people take The Leap. Gross could also be really, really nasty since he isn’t cutting down to 57. And don’t count out Nashon since was the last 61 rep - he will come out like gangbusters.

Nashon has no chance unless nobody else shows up. I doubt he is top 5 domestically at 61