26 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Exactly. So stfu about it and stick to things you know. 

Do you really think he “knows” anything????

You clearly still have your faith…

I salute you…

2 hours ago, LJB said:

Not understanding that fear is not just peeing yourself in a corner is what makes you so damn adorable…

XXOOXXOO

Lol. Unlike you. I’ve actually wrestled Greco. Keep insisting that’s the reason and defeating your own agenda. 

1 hour ago, jp157 said:

Lol. Unlike you. I’ve actually wrestled Greco. Keep insisting that’s the reason and defeating your own agenda. 

you are soooooo cute…

I could take up all the server space in this silly bbs with the things I’ve done you haven’t…

but…

Unlike you I’m not trying to compare dik size…

I have faith in you…

I really do…

you are not just some loser on a bbs ni matter how hard you try to portray yourself as one…

you will get it one day…

at least I hope you do…

51 minutes ago, LJB said:

you are soooooo cute…

I could take up all the server space in this silly bbs with the things I’ve done you haven’t…

but…

I have faith in you…

I really do…

you are not just some loser on a bbs ni matter how hard you try to portray yourself as one…

you will get it one day…

at least I hope you do…

Head pat. You do know there’s other ways to act like you actually belong around the coaches and athletes you’re around without the “scared of Greco schtick right? 

1 minute ago, jp157 said:

Head pat. You do know there’s other ways to act like you actually belong around the coaches and athletes you’re around without the “scared of Greco schtick right? 

Well…

To be fair…

I am actually around world and Olympic team members…

and national champs…

and their coaches…

and not just trying to be the cool guy on a fukn bbs…

keep working hard, sparky…

you might get there one day…

or not…

@jp157 I know that irks you…

im just some dude who never wrestled a day in his life but went all in because his kids had a predilection and it was noticed they could excel by those like you…

you being those who did not…

Keep in mind I expected my kids to follow me into a sport where we bury our friends when they get it wrong…

you can’t comprehend…

I know you can’t…

I don’t think less of you for that…

you just don’t know…

it’s not your fault…

I still like you better than most…

On 8/20/2021 at 9:13 AM, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

We have a bad tournament pretty much every tournament 

It wasn't that bad.  Even if you take away Braxton Amos' performance, our Greco team still had one more win than the Iranian WFS team.

(I'm trying to channel my inner Ted Lasso)

Edited by lu_alum

11 hours ago, LJB said:

you are soooooo cute…

but…

I have faith in you…

I really do…

you will get it one day…

at least I hope you do…

Leaving aside the comparison to the entitlement of groupies and entourages. Stating the reason for lack of participation is fear is blatant hyperbole. The real reason is much more banal.. ignorance and lack of opportunity/access. 

19 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

I don’t agree with ditching the whole style, but I don’t think we should be sending guys that have no business being there. This was a truely pathetic performance outside Amos (and he still got teched and shut out in the semis ) ....We don’t need to be sending a full squad when 8 or 9 of those guys are gonna to get beat 8-0 every single match and that kind of abysmal showing definitely isn’t going to attract new athletes or fans to Greco 

So you wouldn’t send the ones that get teched? Then you are saying the same thing as me. We won 3 matches out of 10 weights. We have no business sending a team, besides Amos this team has zero upside. Our best don’t want to wrestle greco and nobody really wants to watch so why do we continue to waste resources on a dud of a program?

If the US stops funding and fielding a Greco team, the voices that want competitive card throwing and 3D wizard's chess at the Olympics will be louder and ignored less.

If the US stops funding and fielding a Greco team, the likelihood we lose all forms of wrestling from the Olympics is much, much higher.

11 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Sometimes it's the note, that not's played that matters the most...

Could we get rid of Ogelthorpe and LJB? Then at least everyone is only stuck with me ****posting and at least I like greco I just wasn't good at it after the Fargo bump

24 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Could we get rid of Ogelthorpe and LJB? Then at least everyone is only stuck with me ****posting and at least I like greco I just wasn't good at it after the Fargo bump

In fairness I only really call LJB on his BS. He argues with just about everyone on here. 

38 minutes ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

In fairness I only really call LJB on his BS. He argues with just about everyone on here. 

Well yeah I like you but that didn't help me karma farma

2 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

In fairness OH isn't all that bad.  Just wrong here on the cancel culture aspect.

Neither is LBJBJBJ once you understand it's shtick.