5 hours ago, Crotalus said:

Just watched the match. She was only down 10-1 because of a bad call followed by a wrongly failed challenge. She drove her opponent out and then got thrown. Still a great ending to that match.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

It was 5-1 before that sequence. Could have been 7-1. The early arm throw could have been scored a 4.  I think she landed close to 90 and then went over but it was that close 

27 minutes ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

Greco 0-5 outscored 40-3. It’s beyond time to stop wasting resources and scrap the entire greco program. It’s a bad product and we’re not competitive at all. Let’s end the participation trophy mentality.

stfu pleb

1 hour ago, Housebuye said:

Our Greco team is full of folkstyle and freestyle guys. Not one focuses on Greco. 

False.  The 63kg kid has put a focus on Greco over freestyle.  It's a shame that Flo was so high on him that folks expected more out of him.  He just isn't elite.

Of the four weights wrestled, only our 77kg kid has been pulled back into repechage.  A shame.  Perhaps we need to have coaches who are elite coach them rather than Lindland?  I nominate LBJBJBJ.  He's got to be right up there.

37 minutes ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

No

Then quit being such a ponce?  Too much to ask of you?

If it is because you don't like Belarus, ask Mizzouchump what some of the other eastern bloc countries he was considering are?  I am sure they will take you with open arms if they were considering accepting that scum.

Yes our performance was very subpar.  Let's improve it, not cancel it ftsof.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Then quit being such a ponce?  Too much to ask of you?

If it is because you don't like Belarus, ask Mizzouchump what some of the other eastern bloc countries he was considering are?  I am sure they will take you with open arms if they were considering accepting that scum.

Yes our performance was very subpar.  Let's improve it, not cancel it ftsof.

You have zero justification to keep greco. We’re horrible and it’s a bad product! Scrap it then we don’t have to watch hot garbage 

6 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Women take the GOLD! Well done.
Gallegos loses to Russian.
Bronze for Blades.
Boyd gets hit with a headlock and loses bronze match.
Gold for Blades.

Gallegos was close to securing a fall but got flipped and stuck, was an exciting match

4 minutes ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

You have zero justification to keep greco. We’re horrible and it’s a bad product! Scrap it then we don’t have to watch hot garbage 

praise odin you are an absolute nobody...

but...

for sure keep typing your drivel...

Serious question for the 'cancel Greco' group... is there another national governing body (like USA Wrestling) that only supports some but not all of the disciplines offered in the Olympics? 

Edit: Only in context of the United States not other countries.

Edited by wrestlingphish

7 minutes ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

My bad, I get it now. You’re all about participation trophy’s. You probably still have a shrine of all your 10th place ribbons from your high school days! 

ZING!!!!!

again...

praise odin you are nobody and have no sway over anything outside of your keyboard...

please...

don't watch greco...

ever...

although we may struggle missing your clever posts, i assure you greco will be just fine without you...