Jimmy Cinnabon

AJ Ferrari's weekly routine

First thing I do at the beginning of every week is spend 5 minutes flexing and working on my bodybuilding poses. My training is for explosive power and conditioning for wrestling, but I find this fun and beneficial when trying to keep my body symmetrical and functional. After I finish this flexing workout routine I stretch for 15 minutes and let all the blood flow circulate in my body to help heal my joints, ligaments and tendons. Try this every Monday and you will find that it gives you a boost of energy going into the day and week.

29 minutes ago, boconnell said:

Is it possible nobody on earth has less self awareness?  Or is he completely in on the joke and just doesn't care?

There is a third possibility. He deeply understands what we do not. The number of followers you have on social media corresponds directly to your income from social media related activities. For example, I have precisely zero followers on all social media platforms in aggregate. And I also have zero income from social media activities.

Ferrari understands that views are king. Nobody is viewing boring stuff. But, post a "look at me" video and now we are talking.

Elizabeth Hurley does not post a bikini pick a day because she lacks self-awareness.

3 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

There is a third possibility. He deeply understands what we do not. The number of followers you have on social media corresponds directly to your income from social media related activities. For example, I have precisely zero followers on all social media platforms in aggregate. And I also have zero income from social media activities.

Ferrari understands that views are king. Nobody is viewing boring stuff. But, post a "look at me" video and now we are talking.

Elizabeth Hurley does not post a bikini pick a day because she lacks self-awareness.

That would mean he's in on the joke.  He knows it's absurd but he does it anyways.  In that case for a very smart reason.  

17 minutes ago, jchapman said:

Cartilage is avascular, and ligaments are very poorly vascularized, so his healing mechanism is bro-science, but that's part of the joke, right?

Bet! It all began as ploy to get more followers. But, now he's pec deep in Stanislavski. He might be lost in his method.

Edited by jackwebster

4 hours ago, jackwebster said:

What do his teammates think of this? How tongue-in-cheek is this?

I legit think it is not tongue in cheek at all.

I was glad to hear when John Smith commented that Ferrari is a very supportive teammate....if not for that I'd think he was the biggest heel ever.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

First thing I do at the beginning of every week is spend 5 minutes flexing and working on my bodybuilding poses. My training is for explosive power and conditioning for wrestling, but I find this fun and beneficial when trying to keep my body symmetrical and functional. After I finish this flexing workout routine I stretch for 15 minutes and let all the blood flow circulate in my body to help heal my joints, ligaments and tendons. Try this every Monday and you will find that it gives you a boost of energy going into the day and week.

Ya, that is just weird. There is no question that AJ's biggest fan, is AJ himself. 

Everyone knows you never go full bodybuilder. Check it out: 

Gabe Dean-looked like a bodybuilder, acted like a bodybuilder, not a bodybuilder.  The guy wrote poems about being a great husband and father.  Jacked-check, but not a bodybuilder.

Kyle Dake-Ripped, yes. Believes in idiotic nutrition and race science, sure.  But he charmed the pants off Nixon and then won a ping pong competition. And has an Ivy League Degree. Definitely not a bodybuillder.  You know any GD body builders with an Ivy league Degree?

You don't buy that, ask Daton Fix 2021. Remember? Went full bodybuilder.  Went home empty handed.  

2 hours ago, Billyhoyle said:

Gabe Dean-looked like a bodybuilder, acted like a bodybuilder, not a bodybuilder.  The guy wrote poems about being a great husband and father.  Jacked-check, but not a bodybuilder.

Kyle Dake-Ripped, yes. Believes in idiotic nutrition and race science, sure.  But he charmed the pants off Nixon and then won a ping pong competition. And has an Ivy League Degree. Definitely not a bodybuillder.  You know any GD body builders with an Ivy league Degree?

You don't buy that, ask Daton Fix 2021. Remember? Went full bodybuilder.  Went home empty handed.  

Waay meta

7 hours ago, Billyhoyle said:

Yeah man. This is why I’m not going full bodybuilder. I could if I felt like it but i don’t want to. 

3 hours ago, boconnell said:

What's the diagnosis for guys who make internet mental diagnoses based on youtube videos?  

Anyone with a modicum of psychological understanding (or open eyes) can see it in the way he acts, speaks, and promotes himself in a super self-obsessed way. Perhaps you are in denial, an OK State fan ... or maybe even related to the family ... ?

If you see a raccoon staggering around in the daytime, frothing at the mouth, and attacking others that come near it, you don't need to be a veterinarian or have an advanced degree in animal science to know that it has rabies.   Similarly ...

Edited by dmm53

40 minutes ago, dmm53 said:

Anyone with a modicum of psychological understanding (or open eyes) can see it in the way he acts, speaks, and promotes himself in a super self-obsessed way. Perhaps you are in denial, an OK State fan ... or maybe even related to the family ... ?

If you see a raccoon staggering around in the daytime, frothing at the mouth, and attacking others that come near it, you don't need to be a veterinarian or have an advanced degree in animal science to know that it has rabies.   Similarly ...

I have no problem seeing what he's doing.  I was the first one in the thread to poke fun at him.  But as plenty of posters have pointed out, this behavior drives his social media and gets him paid.  It was also pointed out in this thread that he is a very supportive teammate. 

You're the only one who took his preening and declared it a psychological disorder and said people should stay away from him.  And if sticking up for him comes from my long distance casual rooting interest in OSU wrestling, then where does your desire to brand him irredeemable come from?