Sign in to follow this  
BigTimeFan

Who’s going to be the alternate…?

Yes, the selection procedures says OTT results, at least down to 5th place at each weight. I assume that includes guys at other weights. Like at 57kg, we know Vito is out, but Tomasello is entered at 61kg and would be next in line at 57. If Burroughs wins 79 and then Dake gets hurt, does he get to pick either weight?

11 minutes ago, IronChef said:

Yes, the selection procedures says OTT results, at least down to 5th place at each weight. I assume that includes guys at other weights. Like at 57kg, we know Vito is out, but Tomasello is entered at 61kg and would be next in line at 57. If Burroughs wins 79 and then Dake gets hurt, does he get to pick either weight?

Good question.  I would have to think no.  Once the trials is completed the team is set, would go to #3 at OTT.  But that is just a guess (or...deductive reasoning)

2 hours ago, IronChef said:

Vito is out of WTT.  He still earned #2 at 57.  If Gilman is out I bet he gets it.

2 hours ago, BobDole said:

I'm the alternate for Kyle Dake. If you didn't know, I have been using his anti-aging techniques and they are working splendidly.

Just think Bob you could be just a few more sessions away from tossing those blue ED pills aside.  

3 hours ago, BobDole said:

I'm the alternate for Kyle Dake. If you didn't know, I have been using his anti-aging techniques and they are working splendidly.

No I’m his replacement.  I had my hands in the dirt all weekend. 

11 hours ago, window12 said:

Sadly I can't  make sense of the last few comments....

Dake is getting younger every day because of the vitamins from the sun and dirt.  [Watch Dake interviews...]  BD is old as dirt and is known as an advocate for farmers (dirt again) [Midwest politician knowledge].  LBJ thinks Greco was the sport of gladiators and Spartacus is his spirit animal [read any LBJ post].  

2 hours ago, jross said:

Dake is getting younger every day because of the vitamins from the sun and dirt.  [Watch Dake interviews...]  BD is old as dirt and is known as an advocate for farmers (dirt again) [Midwest politician knowledge].  LBJ thinks Greco was the sport of gladiators and Spartacus is his spirit animal [read any LBJ post].  

We need more @jross TLDR's on posts.

3 hours ago, jross said:

Spartacus should be so honored!

5 hours ago, jross said:

...and the, 'little blue pill.'

On 9/1/2021 at 7:12 PM, jross said:

Thank you. Now I understand!