8 hours ago, gobraves101905 said:

Is off the ASU roster. Wonder what is taking him so long to enroll somewhere? Feel bad for kids when the path takes them in a direction like this. To have things seemingly on hold.

Intermat also left him off the rankings. 

He is in the student directory at his transfer school. For some reason the transfer has not been made public yet. I’m guessing it should be any time now.

Edited by Idaho

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

He is in the student directory at his transfer school. For some reason the transfer has not been made public yet. I’m guessing it should be any time now.

Trey = Trenton?

When I google them I get different high schools.

6 hours ago, Idaho said:

Student directories are only available to students I guess?  I was thinking it was going to be Oregon State with Cal Poly as a second most likely.  

56 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Student directories are only available to students I guess?  I was thinking it was going to be Oregon State with Cal Poly as a second most likely.  

Trenton Munoz is in the active Oregon State directory.

https://directory.oregonstate.edu/?type=search&cn=Munoz

Also no.  I am not a student.

Edited by nhs67

2 hours ago, flyingcement said:

wow nice detective work, bratke.  

I appreciate the compliment.  Despite my pathetic attempts at speaking fluent Trollinese, I have a high level of respect for Bratke and his Flonies(Flo-cronies) and the work they do.

On 9/3/2021 at 3:17 PM, nhs67 said:

I appreciate the compliment.  Despite my pathetic attempts at speaking fluent Trollinese, I have a high level of respect for Bratke and his Flonies(Flo-cronies) and the work they do.

Haha honestly I was impressed that you figured that out.  More pathetic is the fact that I actually tried searching for that info but came up empty handed.  I'm about a 4/10 on Google.  

14 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Haha honestly I was impressed that you figured that out.  More pathetic is the fact that I actually tried searching for that info but came up empty handed.  I'm about a 4/10 on Google.  

I think I legit just googled 'oregon state student directory' haha

I would say luck, but I've gotten lucky too often that way to consider it luck.  It must still be luck, though.