Jrr277

Gable signs with WWE

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

I know you don't see it.  I already stated in the post you quoted that I know you don't see it.  And therein lies the problem.

Sleep well.

You have a fundamental problem. You cannot distinguish between Person A saying that Person B is choosing unwisely and Person A trying to bar Person B from making that choice. it's very different. I might think that many people are choosing poorly (the wrong food, the wrong car, the wrong TV show). But I rarely, if ever, try to enforce my view.

45 minutes ago, NJDan said:

You have a fundamental problem. You cannot distinguish between Person A saying that Person B is choosing unwisely and Person A trying to bar Person B from making that choice. it's very different. I might think that many people are choosing poorly (the wrong food, the wrong car, the wrong TV show). But I rarely, if ever, try to enforce my view.

just because you might have enough awareness to not shout at some family who skipped on the chiken nuggets and went with the big mac instead does not equate to being well adjusted... 

thinking that they are choosing "poorly" just because it does not align with your own child like views is the issue at hand...

again...

not seeing the real issue is a theme...

2 hours ago, NJDan said:

How do you feel about kids on your lawn?