Sign in to follow this  
Lurker

20 years ago TODAY

The virgos horiscope in the NYT's read: "There are major upheavals afoot. ... Even if your life is thrown into turmoil over the next 48 hours, something good will come of it eventually."

When I think of #NeverForget, I think not only of the poor souls, and very brave souls, who died that day, and those whose life would never be the same....but I also think a lot about what started to happen two days later.  We had an American crisis on our hands, the likes of which we had never seen before in this country.  Sound familiar?  And what I remember is that for a while there, we were all Americans working together through this American crisis.  My neighbor wasn't a left or right or snowflake or libtard, he was my neighbor, and we were in this together.

#NeverForget

11 hours ago, Lurker said:

The virgos horiscope in the NYT's read: "There are major upheavals afoot. ... Even if your life is thrown into turmoil over the next 48 hours, something good will come of it eventually."

When I think of #NeverForget, I think not only of the poor souls, and very brave souls, who died that day, and those whose life would never be the same....but I also think a lot about what started to happen two days later.  We had an American crisis on our hands, the likes of which we had never seen before in this country.  Sound familiar?  And what I remember is that for a while there, we were all Americans working together through this American crisis.  My neighbor wasn't a left or right or snowflake or libtard, he was my neighbor, and we were in this together.

#NeverForget

Nice...

On 9/10/2021 at 7:46 AM, Lurker said:

#NeverForget

Edited by NJDan