Lesh_Is_Morer

WTT Predictions, Upsets and Updates

2 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Is there anything you won’t complain about? We get it, you don’t like singlets that aren’t plain blue or red.

You do not get it. I have no problem with many colors.

3 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

I am not saying JO smokes weed, have no reason to think it....but has anyone on earth ever looked more like it?

No one who is not also a world class athlete.

1 hour ago, hammerlockthree said:

Why does pyles call one wrestler by his first name and the other by his last.....

It is a professionalism thing. Pyle  will call wrestlers who he is friendly with irl by their first name. But if he isn't, he will be respectful and uses the last name.

Edited by HawkY

4 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

based on you connecting those two comments i know someone else who smokes weed...

I'm sensing a theme here with you.  Survey the surroundings to determine who fits the profile of a weed smoker.  I think you would be an excellent RA for a freshman dormitory.  

Just now, Mokoma said:

That’s surprising a little bit to me.  Score?  What about Panteleo?

Green scored all his points off a TD+lace sequence. JO had Green on a quadpod but ran out of time to capitalize before the 1st ended. The second period was JO being too slow to turn it on as usual and Green letting him hang himself. JO scored a TD off a great low sweep single (same move he almost scored on before time ran out in the 1st) and then a meaningless TD with less than 10 secs left to go. You could say it was closer than the score and I wouldn't argue, but Green was just the better man.

Pantaleo looked solid but looks to have cracked a rib as he was down on criteria 4-4, and he tried to wrestle through it but couldn't. Injury defaulted. I though the looked better than Deakin before he was hurt.

Green scored all his points off a TD+lace sequence. JO had Green on a quadpod but ran out of time to capitalize before the 1st ended. The second period was JO being too slow to turn it on as usual and Green letting him hang himself. JO scored a TD off a great low sweep single (same move he almost scored on before time ran out in the 1st) and then a meaningless TD with less than 10 secs left to go. You could say it was closer than the score and I wouldn't argue, but Green was just the better man.
Pantaleo looked solid but looks to have cracked a rib as he was down on criteria 4-4, and he tried to wrestle through it but couldn't. Injury defaulted. I though the looked better than Deakin before he was hurt.
You nailed that btw ....
JO went from recklessly gassing himself, to recklessly not gassing himself....

2 minutes ago, Silhouette94 said:

Can JO or McKenna win anything at their weight categories?  

I doubt they will become world champions, but a bronze is likely for both?  I don't think Diakomihalis or Green would gold either.  

Why can't Yianni do it? He's beaten everybody at one time or another.

Can JO or McKenna win anything at their weight categories?  

I doubt they will become world champions, but a bronze is likely for both?  I don't think Diakomihalis or Green would gold either.  
McKenna can beat Yainni... And become the rep (I don't think he will)
But I think we are a long way from a gold at 65kg.
Us medaling with anyone we sent would mostly depend on draw.

JO could medal at 70kg had he qualified. Green has a good international style so I expect him to medal.... Deakin has huge lulls if he qualifies I don't think he medals

3 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Why can't Yianni do it? He's beaten everybody at one time or another.

He is great, and can maybe get gold this year.  

But I would pick Rashidov, Otoguro and probably Aliyev to beat him.  

I think he is unproven against most of the top 65ers